Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

ESPN Fantasy Bass Fishing

Started by Cheetam, February 13, 2006, 09:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robtheboatman

I'm in.  Whats the side pot goig to be.

Cheetam

What kind of side pot would everyone be interested in?  I wouldn't mind getting in on something (it's always more fun when there is a "prize" of some sort).  Let's see a couple suggestions and see if we can't agree on something before tomorrow...I'll start. 

Suggestion #1.  A prize pack. 
Each participating person donates an item or items to the pot worth (insert value here).  For example if we set the limit at $5, I would donate a pack of GYB soft plastics.  At the end of the season, the person with the most points wins the prize pack.  To claim it, we all meet at a mutually agreed upon location, present the prize pack to the winner, and then have a good time telling fishing stories, drinking pops, etc...
Jeff

5alive

Sounds great, count me in. I've got some 3X baits to add to the pot.
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

robtheboatman

I'll donate a gallon of oil (yamaha,merc,or evinrude).

fishon1219

As i stated before I will kick in a case of Vienna Sausages. You may laugh about this, but there is no better boat food on the market. Put them in the cooler and take um out about 1/2 hour before you want to eat them. The sun warms up the jelly in them very nice.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

Quote from: fishon1219 on February 23, 2006, 02:07:35 PM
As i stated before I will kick in a case of Vienna Sausages. You may laugh about this, but there is no better boat food on the market. Put them in the cooler and take um out about 1/2 hour before you want to eat them. The sun warms up the jelly in them very nice.

In the words of the great Billy Madison "that is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my life, Lets go!"

I will kick in some goodies for the pot.  Anybody need a dock lock or a few back issues of Bass Digest???  ;D  Inside joke!  Cheetam???

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Cheetam

Quote from: PoorBoy on February 23, 2006, 02:32:56 PM
Quote from: fishon1219 on February 23, 2006, 02:07:35 PM

In the words of the great Billy Madison "that is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my life, Lets go!"

I will kick in some goodies for the pot.? Anybody need a dock lock or a few back issues of Bass Digest???? ;D? Inside joke!? Cheetam???

PoorBoy himself :-\'

:D

I might have a few lying around...
Jeff

yukonjack2

I have a nice selection of extreme bass tackle tubes to throw in there as well -  I'll pass on the sun warmed sausages, thanx!

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Cheetam

Ok...it looks like the pot-luck tackle pack will be the first place bounty...All those who want to participate, just post what you are willing to donate...
Jeff

canvsbk

A side pot sounds fine, I'll also pass on the little weenies. I'll donate spinnerbaits to drool over.
Maybe we should have the guy with the fewest points download to us all those GPS way points he's had stored for years......
Look past what they want you to see.

Hooksetter

Count me in. I will donate some of my favorite Senkos.
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

dhuff

i will donate some of my hand poured plastics to the pot.

Dan

Hey I'm on the fantasy page and am signed in and found the group etc. Can't seem to locate the list of anglers to choose from. How do I get to that page. Must be missing something.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Cheetam

Quote from: Dan on February 23, 2006, 06:54:23 PM
Hey I'm on the fantasy page and am signed in and found the group etc. Can't seem to locate the list of anglers to choose from. How do I get to that page. Must be missing something.
When you create team, you will have a link called "Change/Add Anglers".  Click on that and it will give you a list of all the anglers and their value.  Hope this helps...
Jeff

Dan

Finally got it... long day I guess. Had 1.8 pts. left over.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Thanks, I found that link and got my guys picked. This looks like fun. Wasn't quite sure of what to do with the tie breaker. Checked the points out for limits, weight etc. but wasn't quite sure even yet if I interpreted the info correctly. Oh well it was the tiebreaker and the total tournaments can be changed as I get a better feel.

nitroderrek

i can donate just about any type of line the winner could want, i have tons for sale on ebay right now, berkley transition, powerpro, spiderwire, vanish, etc.  i have lots to sell, so i may have some left by then.  screen name nitroderrek on there too if anyone is interested.  derrek

Potter

I will throw in some spinnerbaits too.

Potter

yukonjack2

Just revised my team - used up 49.9 - con't get much closer than that.  This damm tiebreaker thing - yeah, good luck with that.

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Savage

OK, I just squeaked in under the deadline, looks like it's gonna be fun.  My salary cap looks good for now..... ;D

I guess I'll throw in some creature baits, since that's my speciality! 8)
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks