email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ESPN Fantasy Bass Fishing  (Read 8180 times)

robtheboatman

Re: ESPN Fantasy Bass Fishing
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 10:04:55 AM »

I'm in.  Whats the side pot goig to be.

Cheetam

• Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • My Custom-Painted Crankbait Gallery
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 12:03:10 PM »

What kind of side pot would everyone be interested in?  I wouldn't mind getting in on something (it's always more fun when there is a "prize" of some sort).  Let's see a couple suggestions and see if we can't agree on something before tomorrow...I'll start. 

Suggestion #1.  A prize pack. 
Each participating person donates an item or items to the pot worth (insert value here).  For example if we set the limit at $5, I would donate a pack of GYB soft plastics.  At the end of the season, the person with the most points wins the prize pack.  To claim it, we all meet at a mutually agreed upon location, present the prize pack to the winner, and then have a good time telling fishing stories, drinking pops, etc...
Jeff

5alive

• Big Fish
  • "Hooksets are Free"
  • View Gallery
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 12:07:25 PM »

Sounds great, count me in. I've got some 3X baits to add to the pot.

robtheboatman

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2006, 12:22:26 PM »

I'll donate a gallon of oil (yamaha,merc,or evinrude).

fishon1219

• Ask me about a new boat
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2006, 02:07:35 PM »

As i stated before I will kick in a case of Vienna Sausages. You may laugh about this, but there is no better boat food on the market. Put them in the cooler and take um out about 1/2 hour before you want to eat them. The sun warms up the jelly in them very nice.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 02:32:56 PM »

As i stated before I will kick in a case of Vienna Sausages. You may laugh about this, but there is no better boat food on the market. Put them in the cooler and take um out about 1/2 hour before you want to eat them. The sun warms up the jelly in them very nice.

In the words of the great Billy Madison "that is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my life, Lets go!"

I will kick in some goodies for the pot.  Anybody need a dock lock or a few back issues of Bass Digest???  ;D  Inside joke!  Cheetam???

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Cheetam

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »

In the words of the great Billy Madison "that is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my life, Lets go!"

I will kick in some goodies for the pot.? Anybody need a dock lock or a few back issues of Bass Digest???? ;D? Inside joke!? Cheetam???

PoorBoy himself :-\'

:D

I might have a few lying around...
Jeff

yukonjack2

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 02:44:56 PM »

I have a nice selection of extreme bass tackle tubes to throw in there as well -  I'll pass on the sun warmed sausages, thanx!

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Cheetam

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 03:00:41 PM »

Ok...it looks like the pot-luck tackle pack will be the first place bounty...All those who want to participate, just post what you are willing to donate...
Jeff

canvsbk

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 03:07:52 PM »

A side pot sounds fine, I'll also pass on the little weenies. I'll donate spinnerbaits to drool over.
Maybe we should have the guy with the fewest points download to us all those GPS way points he's had stored for years......
Look past what they want you to see.

Hooksetter

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2002 Bass Cat Pantera III 2013 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 04:55:30 PM »

Count me in. I will donate some of my favorite Senkos.
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

dhuff

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 05:01:08 PM »

i will donate some of my hand poured plastics to the pot.

Dan

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 06:54:23 PM »

Hey I'm on the fantasy page and am signed in and found the group etc. Can't seem to locate the list of anglers to choose from. How do I get to that page. Must be missing something.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Cheetam

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 07:04:47 PM »

Hey I'm on the fantasy page and am signed in and found the group etc. Can't seem to locate the list of anglers to choose from. How do I get to that page. Must be missing something.
When you create team, you will have a link called "Change/Add Anglers".  Click on that and it will give you a list of all the anglers and their value.  Hope this helps...
Jeff

Dan

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »

Finally got it... long day I guess. Had 1.8 pts. left over.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 09:13:08 PM »

Thanks, I found that link and got my guys picked. This looks like fun. Wasn't quite sure of what to do with the tie breaker. Checked the points out for limits, weight etc. but wasn't quite sure even yet if I interpreted the info correctly. Oh well it was the tiebreaker and the total tournaments can be changed as I get a better feel.

nitroderrek

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »

i can donate just about any type of line the winner could want, i have tons for sale on ebay right now, berkley transition, powerpro, spiderwire, vanish, etc.  i have lots to sell, so i may have some left by then.  screen name nitroderrek on there too if anyone is interested.  derrek

Potter

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 11:09:51 PM »

I will throw in some spinnerbaits too.

Potter

yukonjack2

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 11:19:21 PM »

Just revised my team - used up 49.9 - con't get much closer than that.  This damm tiebreaker thing - yeah, good luck with that.

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Savage

• Recovering Fish-aholic
  • Master Angler
  • Champions are made in the off season
  • View Gallery
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 04:39:27 AM »

OK, I just squeaked in under the deadline, looks like it's gonna be fun.  My salary cap looks good for now..... ;D

I guess I'll throw in some creature baits, since that's my speciality! 8)
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge