Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:06:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

How to get a new Ranger

Started by Dan, February 03, 2008, 10:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I just read Mark Modrak's post and drooled over that Ranger. He says the price is a steal, and that's how I'd have to get the money to buy it. I was thinking though, GLB has 614 members. If we talked Lt. Dan into administering an account, we could all chip in $5 a month to buy lotto tickets. That would give us 3074 tickets each month. We hit the million once and that's enough to buy about 20 brand new boats. We draw names for the 20 boats and you have a 1:30 chance at a new boat for $5. I think it's a very tempting idea.....I got my $5 in an envelope with Kimmel's address on it ready to go.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

TCook

Ya that boat is stacked, it has every feature I would want if I could aford it. Good luck putting something like that together
FISH HARD!!!

djkimmel

616 members now...

I remember a story years back of the 'mob' trying to 'guaranty' a huge lotto win by buying up something like a zillion!! tickets. I don't recall what other brilliant schemes they had going.

They lost. Someone who bought one ticket won the big prize. ;D

Disclaimer: GreatLakesBass.com and it's owner in no way mean to say that any mobster-type people are really dumb or anything. No disrespect meant so please do not whack me...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

The only thing that boat is missing is the room I'd have to sleep in if I bought it ;D

Mark Modrak

I'll throw in the sleeping bag!
Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Evinrude Outboards
www.brp.com

KMR Lures
www.kmrlures.com

Big Bite Baits
www.bigbitebaits.com

Gamakatsu
www.gamakatsu.com

Spro
www.spro.com

Rose Marine Service

Pkleppert

I like the lotto idea myself!  I'll make GLB a great deal on a 20 boat order... 

Mark keeps a super clean boat, whoever buys one of his boats is getting one that is well taken care of. 

PK

motocross269

If that is the one he had at the tail end of the BFLs, every time I would see it parked there would be about 20 guys standing around checking it out..Pretty boat

dmills4124

Kim says we're in.
well well Lets see how many might jump in.
later
don m

motocross269

I like these odds better:
We take 200 members and all chip in 200 dollars each and buy Mark's Ranger....Then we have a team tourney on Lake St Clair...Winning team gets the boat and they can fight about which member of the team get's it in the Summer... ;D

djkimmel

How about 600 members put in $33?!? Someone else has to coordinate it though...

Now 617 members... get me about 9,383 more... then, maybe I can talk to Pat about a package deal...?? The DK Open would be a little different ;D :o

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.