Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:16:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

ok it's the 2017 swapmeet in livonia time again

Started by bob o, December 12, 2016, 10:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bob o

it looks like March 4th this year, same place, some of the same stuff too and hopefully more stuff, food will be a couple batches of my chili, people can bring what they want to share, pizza, subs, chips, light beer or real beer, i will also have a keg of home brew for the brave.
The silent auction will go on just like last year, so if you over spent at the tackle shop (as if) or santa gives you some duplicates or if you pour plastic or lead, please bring a few things for the auction table, anything will do, gas cards, outboard oil. last year we even had a chainsaw. New or used everything seems to get sold, except the trout fishing stuff it usually goes back home with the owner.
the proceeds will be going to the Big Bass for Breanna fund https://www.facebook.com/BB4Bre/

let me know if i forgot anything

same location:
15675 Oporto
Livonia Mi 48154

21XDC

Remind me when it gets closer. I'm sure I can offer up some lead products...

PS: anyone that may have some lead hanging around their house, I would love to put it to use for something like this. Please get it to me before the swap meet, Or just bring it with you.  ;)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Team houston

Same start time Bob, Noon? Mike I think I have a little lead for you. I will give it to you there unless I see you sooner.

bob o

Quote from: Team houston on December 12, 2016, 10:57:36 AM
Same start time Bob, Noon? Mike I think I have a little lead for you. I will give it to you there unless I see you sooner.
yes noonish is fine

dartag

bob o

Manxfishing

Team houston

This event is less than two months away. If anyone has any Lucky Craft pointer 78s they don't want anymore, bring them along, that's what I am looking for. I have some 100s to trade.

bob o

we already have donations coming in
Bob, can I donate a Dobyns rod? This would be any rod on Dobyns' website.....winner could pick the one they want.

anyone care to match or beat this one

LAPORTE

Save you pennies Ill be bringing a Hummingbird 997 w/si also has the ducer and cables... bringing it for a buddy he is looking for 500 bones
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Team houston

Don't forget the Belleville t shirts, $12 right

LAPORTE

I was looking for that shirt ... I think it may be up at the cabin..

bob o

i would like to thank each and everyone who came out to the 2017 swapmeet it was a great time.I would also like to thank my wife Karen Osen for putting up me and my fishing friends and for helping with the silent auction, which by the way set a new record $780 for BB4B this year. i got to meet some new friends and reunite with some old ones too every one went home happy full of food and great memories and most of all more fishing stuff, and i can't forget MOJO's mystery tube great fun. if you missed out this year you will have to wait until next year.and thank you for all that donated there hard work and time put into your donations.
see ya at the ramp

dartag

Put me down for 20.00 to make it an even 800.00

bigjc

Quote from: LAPORTE on February 12, 2017, 08:38:00 PM
Save you pennies Ill be bringing a Hummingbird 997 w/si also has the ducer and cables... bringing it for a buddy he is looking for 500 bones
I don't recall seeing a 997.

LAPORTE

My buddy changed his mind about selling it.. sorry

detroit1

Thanks to Bob and Karen for once again housing us fishing hoodlums for an afternoon. It's always good to see everyone again, and to meet some of the new - to - me guys. Mojo's mystery tube was a lot of fun. (sorry bob) The coolest item in the tube was a duo -realis g87  20a in prism gill color. (check it out @ TW) Team Houston wanted that one. Sorry. I Can't wait to take it out for a swim. Also included was a deep crank that Cheetum custom painted what looks like a number of years ago. Rapala jerk bait, zara spook, and some unidentified crank, a hat and a couple sacks of soft baits were included in "the Tube". If you've never attended before, try to make it next year, bring some stuff to donate, swap,eat, or drink, and hang out with folk that loves fishing as much as you....
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

ya, know any one can donate to the TUBE, i'll be doing that next year