Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2017 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit Volunteers Schedule

Started by djkimmel, November 21, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Below is the volunteer need schedule for the 2017 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit. Volunteers who work at least 2 hours will get a free exhibitor pass to the show that is good for the whole show. I cannot give out passes to persons who don't help at the booth so please stay at the booth and help out during your time(s)! I will need extra help on Saturday during the Ultimate Bass Clinic 2:30pm-4:30pm.

UPDATED 1/11/16 (4:00PM): Booth 2411 - Please help me keep the schedule up-to-date. PM or Contact Me if you have a change or any questions.

Thursday, January 12
1pm - 9pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          1pm - 9pm
dartag            1pm - 3pm
                  1pm - 3pm
                  3pm - 5pm
                  3pm - 5pm
UAWBigDog         5pm - 8pm
AlecP             5pm - 8pm
Mojo              6pm - 9pm

Friday, January 13
11am - 9pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          11am - 9pm
                  11am - 1pm
                  12pm - 2pm
dartag            1pm - 3pm
                  2pm - 4pm
t-bone            3pm - 5pm
capt charlie's ch 3pm - 5pm
                  4pm - 6pm
UAWBigDog         6pm - 8pm
AlecP             6pm - 8pm
                  7pm - 9pm

Saturday, January 14
10am - 8pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 8pm
Team houston      10am - 12pm
                  10am - 12pm
                  12pm - 2pm
bigjc             12pm - 2pm
triton22          2pm - 4:30pm
Mrs triton22      2pm - 4:30pm
LAPORTE           4pm - 6pm
                  4pm - 6pm
Mojo              6pm - 8pm
                  6pm - 8pm

Sunday, January 15
10am - 5pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 5pm
Mikesmiph         10am - 12pm
                  12pm - 2pm
                  12pm - 3pm
                  2pm - 4pm
YpsiBass          3pm - 5pm (tear down)
huston            3pm - 5pm (tear down)

We could use 2 helpers for ~45 minutes after the show ends Sunday for tearing down and packing the booth and materials into my car. That would be awesome if you can help!?! All volunteers will be added for a year to the special GLBass Friends group if not already in there. And you will have my eternal thanks and appreciation!

BOOTH VOLUNTEERS SUMMARY
You will get more details in the private volunteers area of the forum. You will be able to see it once I add you to the temporary show group. I will state a few things now. I need people who can talk to others in an outgoing, friendly fashion about joining the websites - mostly GreatLakesBass.com and GreatLakesIceFishing.com, handing out stuff and just answering general questions about fishing. NO ALCOHOL in the booth. No sales or giveaways of items not pre-approved by me before the show.

This is only a 10x10 booth so there's not a lot of room for extra friends and family to come and hang out in the booth. Please NO extra people behind the table or blocking the table front who are not on the volunteer list. I expect a busy show so I am shooting for 3 to 4 people at the booth during the busiest prime times!! The schedule can be adjusted some to accommodate people willing to help who can't fit one of the existing time slots. THANK YOU!!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

Put me down for the 3pm-5pm teardown slot again this year please.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Skulley

You can put Alec and I down for 5pm to 8pm on Thursday and 6pm to 8pm on Friday.

BD.            ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

I can be three Thursday and Friday at 1:00 pm.   If you are going to set up Wednesday let me know I can be there.  Turns out I have that week off work.

Manxfishing

huston

Put me down for the 3pm-5pm teardown slot again this year please.

bigjc

Dan,

I can possibly help on Saturday during the clinic if the times are no later than 3pm.  I would need to leave by 3pm to be at Church.  As we get a little closer, I will have a better idea what my schedule looks like and can possibly help fill some holes in the schedule.

J. Carter

djkimmel

Thanks everyone. I'll update the schedule again tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't know what time the Ultimate Bass Clinic is yet this year. They haven't given us the schedule yet but I'm expecting 2-4 or 3-5 as mostly likely. So watch that change now...

djkimmel

Quote from: dartag on November 27, 2016, 07:41:08 PM
I can be three Thursday and Friday at 1:00 pm.   If you are going to set up Wednesday let me know I can be there.  Turns out I have that week off work.

How convenient that you have that week off! If I get my act together to be sure what time I'm going to be there Wednesday I'll let you know. Not sure yet if I'm going for a complex setup or a simple setup. If I go with simple I can do it myself in an hour... Thanks!

djkimmel

Quote from: bigjc on November 28, 2016, 05:47:12 PM
Dan,

I can possibly help on Saturday during the clinic if the times are no later than 3pm.  I would need to leave by 3pm to be at Church.  As we get a little closer, I will have a better idea what my schedule looks like and can possibly help fill some holes in the schedule.

J. Carter

I put you down for 12 - 2 on Saturday for now if that works for you. I have a feeling the clinic will be later but we shall see once they announce the full seminar schedule. Thanks!

dartag

Somehow I typed Three instead of There.  I can be There at 1:00 on Thursday.

djkimmel

Quote from: dartag on November 29, 2016, 09:14:10 PM
Somehow I typed Three instead of There.  I can be There at 1:00 on Thursday.

I thought you were just using mixed English... I will fix the schedule. thanks for clarifying!

capt charlie's charters

Friday, 3pm - 5pm with T Bone and if able I'll see what my Saturday looks like to help out during the seminar.

capt charlie

djkimmel

Quote from: capt charlie's charters on December 03, 2016, 11:03:30 AM
Friday, 3pm - 5pm with T Bone and if able I'll see what my Saturday looks like to help out during the seminar.

capt charlie

Thanks capt charlie!

Scheduled updated.

djkimmel

Make sure you read the volunteer information in the private volunteers UFS helpers board because there is a different exhibitor's entrance for the 2017 Ultimate Fishing Show.

djkimmel

Booth 2411 is only a couple lanes in from the West end of the building down the aisle from Lake Ultimate near the middle of the aisle. We will be in between a bunch of bigger booths with no other small booths nearby. Click on the attached map to see the location of the GreatLakesBass.com booth.

djkimmel

Just got the time for the Saturday, January 14 Ultimate Bass Clinic as 2:30pm-4:30pm so I will need a little extra help from 2-5pm please, and thank you!

Mojo

Hey Dan - I'm booked Friday and Sunday, but can help out Thursday evening 6-9 PM. I can flex 2 hours Saturday based on what you need.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan