Your opinion on a 3rd lipless crank

Started by detroithiker, September 21, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detroithiker

What is your favorite lipless crankbait?
I wanna learn to use lipless crankbait.
I have these 2 colors/patterns what should I get as a 3rd

Jay-MadWags

Strike King Red Eye Shad 2 Tap. Get the sexy shad color. Then you will have three different colors for three different water clarifies.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

I agree that the Red Shad in Sexy Shad would be a good addition. Though, since you have chrome already maybe get a crayfish pattern instead if you want just 3 of them.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

detroit1

WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

I gave up on silent ones a long time ago. Seems like it defeats the purpose of the lure much of the time. Has your experience been different?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

detroithiker

Its not a 3rd color but I found them on clearance at Cabala's (I prefer bass pro shops) for 5 and change and these were just over $10 for a bait that has a full plastic coating to protect the pattern.

I will still be getting another color cuz this one is a lot like the Rapala I posted in the pic above, I have had a crazy number of bites on my KVD sexy shad square bills so perhaps I should get a sexy shad in this bait as well.