email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• Wonderland Marine West Show: March 29, 2008 - March 30, 2008
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wonderland Marine West 2008 Extravaganza Mar 29-30  (Read 1905 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Wonderland Marine West 2008 Extravaganza Mar 29-30
« on: January 19, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »

The 2nd Wonderland Marine West Extravaganza will be held Saturday and Sunday March 29-30, 2008 at Wonderland Marine West - 5796 E GRAND RIVER AVE in HOWELL MI.

Free parking and entry to see all the latest in awesome fishing boats and motors - with a HUGE bonus of quality tackle and equipment from many vendors including Xtreme Bass Tackle and Mikes Rx Baits. Visit me at the TBF of Michigan / GreatLakesBass.com booth too!!!

I'm looking forward to the free hotdogs too (I hear we'll be fed... if wrong, we'll work something else out ;D)

Check back here for more details, or www.wonderlandmarinewest.com or call 800-226-3050 for more information.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

fiker

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • PB small mouth
  • View Gallery
Re: Wonderland Marine West 2008 Extravaganza Mar 29-30
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 05:15:30 AM »

I went last year and had a ball.  Of course anytime you want to stand around and talk fishin' I have fun anyways.  There were a bunch of the GLB guys there.  We knew each other cause we were wearing the "red hooks".  I totally forgot to wear mine at the Novi show.  Which I guess was ok, cause so did everybody else.

With the vendors that were there, I was able to pick up what I'd missed at the fishing shows in Lansing, and Novi.
I hope that I didn't leave any drool stains over the new boats.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Rick Fike
Vice president & Program Director Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 04:14:43 PM »

Drool stains wipe off okay if you get to them right away... ;D

I did have one member point out the red hook to me at Novi. I had some more somewhere, but... that was a year ago?? I'll keep my eye out for them.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Langer

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »

Dan you need any help running the booth?
Wayne County Bass Anglers
 -2008 President

LAPORTE

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

What is the story with the red hooks?  ???
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 01:37:53 AM »

Dan you need any help running the booth?

I won't have a lot there, but you can come and hang out, no problem. Might make it easier for me to go after the hot dogs...

fiker

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • PB small mouth
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »

About a year ago we decided that if we wore the red hooks on our hats other GLB members would recognize us.  We did this cause 1, not everybody knows everybody, and 2, Dan was selling the hooks as kind of a fund raiser for the site.
I think I have that right. 

Don't worrry Dan if you can't find your hooks, I don't know where mine is either.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Rick Fike
Vice president & Program Director Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

stackenem

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »

I had my red hook on my TBF hat at the novi show. Now if I had a GLB logo on the hat I would be all set.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 01:26:16 AM »

I had a few of the red hooks left somewhere, not many.

VinceR

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 08:49:21 AM »

I totally missed the "red hook" thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge