Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

--PRESS RELEASE-- Josh Clark selected for KaRu Lures 2008 Pro-Staff Team

Started by Team KaRu, January 17, 2008, 03:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team KaRu

--PRESS RELEASE-- for immediate release
KaRu Lures, Ltd. welcomes Josh Clark to it's 2008 Team of Pro-Staff Members
St. Charles, IL - KaRu Lures, Ltd.

KaRu Lures is proud to introduce the latest Mid-West addition to their Pro-Staff Team,
Josh Clark, Horton, Michigan
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"We are proud to announce Josh Clark as the newest member of 2008 KaRu Lures Pro-Staff. He will continue to bring excellent exposure to our line up in a wide array of contributions with his Tournament skills, individual posts, fishing reports, seasonal techniques and other bass fishing related subjects on Great Lakes Bass.com" stated Rudy Albrecht, President at KaRu Lures.  "Selecting Josh as our Midwest "goto guy" for KaRu Lures just makes sense", says Karl Franzen, VP R&D for KaRu Lures.  Robert Sherry, Team KaRu's Lead Pro-Staff Member and FLW Pro agreed with Franzen adding  "Josh will be a strong representative for this years Pro-Staff Team by virtue of his second place finish in the 2007 FLW Stren Series National Championship qualifying Josh for the 2008 Forrest Wood Cup".  Team KaRu's Pro-Staff Members Scott and Adam Crigger of Clinton, Iowa also added, "Josh Clark's knowledge of the Great Lakes will give us some additional needed exposure to these waters".   

Josh and his fiance Racheal reside in Horton, Michigan.  Josh will be fishing the 2008 tournament season out of a Ranger Boat powered by Yamaha Motors.  Josh, a life long Michigan resident, is a Mechanical Engineer for a welding fabrication shop and has earned a Bachelor's degree in HVACR Engineering from Ferris State University. In 2008, Josh will represent Team KaRu, fishing the FLW Stren Series Northern Division as a co-angler. Furthermore, Josh's second place finish in the 2007 FLW Stren Series National Championship qualified him for the 2008 Forrest Wood Cup, where he is hoping it will bring him and KaRu Lures to the front of the boat for his opportunity to fish the "Pro" side of the FLW Series.

If you have yet to meet "Joshimotoson", stop by the www.greatlakesbass.com website forum where he not only provides his services as a moderator but can be found discussing this years hottest addition to the VibraSeries the "VibraSpin" and also the entire KaRu Lure line for 2008. Be sure to ask "Joshimotoson" about seasonal fishing techniques and assistance with boating and tackle selection questions.  You can now email Josh direct at his KaRu Lures email address: joshimotoson@karuluresltd.com

djkimmel

Congratulations Joshimoto son (Josh Clark)!! I'm betting you get big bass in the 2008 FLW Tour championship on a KaRu Vibraspin!!! Quality lures. Quality guy.

Thanks for being a member and all the volunteer help you provide!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

joshimoto son

Your welcome Dan... And thank you!

These guys are really geared up to make a big splash this year. I'm just glad I get to be a part of it.

joshimoto son ;D

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

VinceR

Congratulations, Josh. I have confidence that you will represent KaRu Lures (and GreatLakesBass.com) well. Go get em'!

P.S. I saw a guy that looked just like you on Fox Sports Television, the other day. Some bass fishin' tournament. Go figure. ;)

joshimoto son

Thanks Vince,

I thought I was the only one who could watch TV for a whole hour with out blinking, because if anyone were to blink at the wrong time, they would have missed me.

I was a little disapointed, but I knew better. The guy that won the thing didn't get enough coverage. I do know Rene should be beeming from ear to ear.

joshimoto son ;D

GotstaFish

Welcome to the Team Josh!!! We are glad to have you and your enthusiasm on our 2008 Team KaRu ProStaff  ;D