Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Are you proud of that fish?

Started by Revtro, February 09, 2006, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakstr1

Quote from: Revtro on February 15, 2006, 06:37:21 PM
NICE!? What Black Lake was that on?? That's what I love about Fall.

that was the Presque Isle / Cheboygan county Black Lake...but don't got there either, those were the last 2 smallies ever caught in that lake...so I've heard ::)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Cheetam

I always liked this pic:
Jeff

Cheetam

Not a bass, but I got this from an old quarry in Northville...We didn't have a tape measure (which explains the Hawaii-dude sign), but it was at least 16 inches...

Jeff

McCarter

:D

The look on your face is priceless.  It kinda says 'hey, look at me.  I was dropped on my head as a baby'

;D ;D ;D

Just kidding man......................................no, wait im serious.  Nice fish tho.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Cheetam

And finally...one pic just for Poorboy...who always seems to put me on the crap...I mean carp:

Jeff

McCarter

I remember that fish.  It was the new state record smallmouth for a minute.  then we saw the size of the scales. 

You are the carp master.  And the dog fish champion.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

fishon1219

I tought i saw a can of corn in that tackle box on the deck.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

Cheetam

Quote from: fishon1219 on February 16, 2006, 09:56:18 AM
I tought i saw a can of corn in that tackle box on the deck.

Smallie Beavers...they aren't just for Bass...lol
Jeff

DOWD

Jeff,
That crappie would look great next to 5 or 6 of his buddies, along with lemon wedges and home cut fries!

That pond you are on, do they water ski there? My boss skies somewhere in Northville every morning and afternoon on a lake in Northville.

MBell

Nice pics,
I thought spring was close before all the snow. I'll have to settle for just pictures now.  Seeing that carp, I even miss tripping over all the clutter on the front deck during a tough day. 
-Matt 

Cheetam

Quote from: DOWD on February 16, 2006, 01:54:37 PM
Jeff,
That crappie would look great next to 5 or 6 of his buddies, along with lemon wedges and home cut fries!

That pond you are on, do they water ski there? My boss skies somewhere in Northville every morning and afternoon on a lake in Northville.

Unfortunately that was the only one we got that day...The quarry we were fishing is electric motor only, so unless your boss is light enough to get up on skis while being pulled by a 7' Gill Getter with a 24v TM, I doubt this is the place  :D

There is a lake off of 10 mile and Beck (don't know the name of it)...maybe that's the place? 
Jeff

blakstr1

well they all aren't worth a picture i guess...this one is entitled BAIT!  Savage was with me so he can't tell, but can anybody guess what lake this is??
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Cheetam

That's a Hog Blake!  This is bait  :D

Jeff

Revtro

Jeff, I think I might have your hog beat.? This one was barely bigger than the Bandit crankbait he ate.? Now that's bait eating bait!
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Savage

I remember that lake, Blake.  I think Ronhuntfish might know where that was. . . .
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

joshimoto son

Blakstr...

It reminds me of one of the bridges in the river at Wixom... the one that has that big sports bar up the hill...

blakstr1

emeryj...you're a few miles too far North, but on the right track!!
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

joshimoto son

Only two other bridges left that I know of... so that must be the one next to albright shores at the gas station/boat ramp.
That lake has been a killer for me. I have mentally taken myself out of a tournament more than once there.
I try to key on places during practice that aren't going to be affected by the current of the dam during the week, so that when it comes tournament time I'm not wondering where the fish went.
My club will be up there two different times this year, I'm looking forward to putting something together and cutting a check there once and for all.

blakstr1

guess i mislead you a bit..thats the US10 bridge on Sanford... ;D  if you get up this way this summer let me know, we can fish Wixom...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

joshimoto son

I might just take you up on that.