Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Are you proud of that fish?

Started by Revtro, February 09, 2006, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revtro

How about some pics of fish you're particularly proud of...
Here's a nice Smallie I caught in the South Channel.  I'm proud of this one because it's one of the first good ones I caught when I committed myself to really learning how to fish the channel current.  This one went over 5.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

blakstr1

Nice one Tom...I knew I shouldn't have posted that 9 1/2 lber the other day >:( 
;D  I'll have find a good one...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

DOWD

Some Erie Ones, excuse the edited job.

Cheetam

Jeff

McCarter

DOWD

Guntersville, April 2005

Another Guntersville Pig

Steve

My oldest boy two years ago.? He just turned 6.? Not big, but the first bass that he casted, hook set, landed all by himself.? He even picked out the lure.

MBell

Nice edit :D.  Heres one from this spring, no giant only 4lbs 8oz but he was the anchor to a 21lb 12oz limit I also had two 18lb limits and three 15lb limits.  I ran it to the mother load of prespawners, two days later they were gone.  Easily my best day last year. 
-Matt

Revtro

Nice fish Dowd.  Hey, how am I supposed to find your secret spot if you edit out the background?   ;)
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

DOWD

Not really sure what happened with the camera........ LOL

Steve, Nice Javelin, I have talked with you in Bolles in the Spring, great place to catch some fish with the Kids.

McCarter

Caught this one on a freezing cold November day out on Kent Lake.  I was using a jig from a new sponsor ( tourneyjigs.com ).  It is part bear hair, part silicone, incredible action.  The next day i caught 8 smallmouth on them, the biggest being over 5.  didnt have the camera that day.  shame.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

McCarter

This one couldnt have come at a better time.  I was fishing the wonderland marine owners tournament with Jose Garza.  We were doing pretty good, catching 3 lbers pretty steadily but time was running out and we desperatly needed a kicker fish.  Thats when i hooked up with this little piggy.

We ended up taking 2nd place with, if i remember correctly, 19.88 lbs for 5 fish.

225XS4Garza200PXL

I had a good season last year as I got to learn A LOT. Last season I caught a bunch of fish and have a few that i'm proud of...

The first one is my biggest smallie on record. I actually weighed this fish and took a picture. But I caught one on Erie a few years back that would probably rival this one....

5-11 Smallie...

Here are some more pictures from the Wonderland Owner's Tournament...

And I like these pictures because thats that day I finally figured out how to catch fish on Cass... ha...

Yeah... I hope this upcoming season brings more and bigger fish... i'm really looking forward to this season...

Jose
Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

Revtro

You figured out how to catch fish on Cass?? Dang!? Please show me....please, please, please...? I hate that lake.? It's my nemesis.?
I always see tons of fish, but can't catch those little suckers.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Bassman24

Quote from: PoorBoy on February 09, 2006, 02:09:57 PM
This one couldnt have come at a better time.  I was fishing the wonderland marine owners tournament with Jose Garza.  We were doing pretty good, catching 3 lbers pretty steadily but time was running out and we desperatly needed a kicker fish.  Thats when i hooked up with this little piggy.

We ended up taking 2nd place with, if i remember correctly, 19.88 lbs for 5 fish.

That was a great day.  I still have not been able to get a hold of the pictures taken by the Wonderland staff and I didn't have a camera that day.  I believe I had a 6.7 pig rounding out that 24.7 bag.  I was so happy for my dad.  That was dream day for us. 6 bites / 5 toads.

I am hoping 2006 will bring some of those same good fortunes.

GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com

Skulley

I was so part of these fish on St. Clair that I had to make my own card.  My wife is standing behind me right now making fun of me.  She is calling me a big hambone........  :P

BD     ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Savage

Here's a couple Black Lake Toads, a 6-1 and a 5-10, caught on back to back casts.  Forget spring, I'm ready for fall again!
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

Revtro

NICE!  What Black Lake was that on?  That's what I love about Fall.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

DOWD

Little Something from Burt Last Year

DOWD

Another Burt smallie