Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Help me out with a future project - looking for nice pictures

Started by djkimmel, January 17, 2008, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

One of my future projects is in need of some quality deer photos. If you want to help out and don't mind your picture being used on the Internet, I would appreciate a digital copy and permission to use.

I'm looking for natural stuff. In the woods/outdoors. No back of the pickup, garage, barn, parking lot, driveway stuff. Live deer would be nice, but a nice picture of you deer with your deer shot on location will work great too.

The clearer, sharper and better light, the easier it will be to work with and more likely I can use it. I haven't hunted in many, many years so I have nothing of my own although I will probably do some more outdoor photography over the next year for new projects.

Thanks for you help and participation. Keep on enjoying our great outdoors!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Langer

I have around 800+ from my trail camera over the last 3 years.  Take a look at these and let me know if this is what your looking for. They are large files but I can re-size them to whatever you prefer.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Langer

Couple more...
-2008 President

djkimmel

Nice pictures. These are definitely the type I'm looking for for some live variety. I like the color and look of the top buck in particular. The 3rd pic/buck is a nice looking picture too.

I want hunters with trophies too of course, as long as they are outside in the woods/field.

Do you know how to FTP? What I might do is setup a directory for this project that pre-approved people who know how can FTP into. No super big hurry on this. When possible, I'd like to get the original to have a lot of options. I can use them the way you've attached them here for some things.

Otherwise, we can look at other options for transferring pics. Thanks for picking out some nice ones.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Langer

Dan, I dont know how to FTP at the moment, but if I buy some beer and invite my brother over (he's alot more computer savy then me) he will help me out.  Let me know how many you want or if the FTP can handle it I can just send them all your way. Do you only want Deer?  I have pictures of Turkeys as well.
-2008 President

djkimmel

What is the average size of each picture?

I may want some turkey pics too... haven't fully decided yet.

I'll let you know more details after I have an idea about the size of files and maybe depending on how well you get the brother in on the deal ;D. Like I said, no super hurry.

Do you have any of yourself with the big one out in the woods after a successful hunt?

fiker

Dan I've got a few you probably want.  They are somewhat like Brian's. 
I also a a couple of Turkey pics taken out of the windows of the house. 
I don't know how to send them to you anyway but by email attachments. 
Heck I don't even know how to post a picture here except in my avatar.
I'll send you a couple via email.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Langer

When I open them in Photoshop they are 28 inches wide by 21 inches tall at 72 pixels /inch.  There about 2.7-3.0 MB files

Unfortunately I only saw those big guys on camera and not while I was in the woods. Hopefully they made it through the season, so I can get another chance at them next year! I did managed a Doe in the UP during Muzzleloader Season.
-2008 President

FrickerDude

Here's an 8 pointer I shot this year.

FrickerDude
FrickerDude

djkimmel

Quote from: FrickerDude on January 21, 2008, 04:01:52 PM
Here's an 8 pointer I shot this year.

FrickerDude

Thats an interesting photo. Mind if I used it?

djkimmel

Quote from: fiker on January 20, 2008, 05:09:15 AM
Dan I've got a few you probably want.  They are somewhat like Brian's. 
I also a a couple of Turkey pics taken out of the windows of the house. 
I don't know how to send them to you anyway but by email attachments. 
Heck I don't even know how to post a picture here except in my avatar.
I'll send you a couple via email.

Email is fine for two or three pics. I would like to look at the turkey pics too when you get a chance. No hurry.

djkimmel

Quote from: Langer on January 20, 2008, 09:37:08 AM
When I open them in Photoshop they are 28 inches wide by 21 inches tall at 72 pixels /inch.  There about 2.7-3.0 MB files

Unfortunately I only saw those big guys on camera and not while I was in the woods. Hopefully they made it through the season, so I can get another chance at them next year! I did managed a Doe in the UP during Muzzleloader Season.

Well, there's a lot more to hunting and fishing than just the catch. I will probably use some doe pics too, but we'll talk about the FTP or whatever seems best for getting copies of those large files shortly. I won't be starting this project any time real soon. Thanks again.

FrickerDude

Feel free to use it!!!!  I have another of a 4pt I shot in the morning the same day as the 8.
FrickerDude

djkimmel