Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:30:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

A HUGE Thank You to Bob at World Wide Marine- Boat Insurance

Started by KirtH, October 29, 2015, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KirtH

Jared Seasor wrote this note-
I bought a 2015 Z520C in August of this year. After owning the boat for about a month with no issues, a nightmare happened as I was backing it into the garage. I noticed smoke rolling out of the boat, I jump out and immediately began troubleshooting. I see some wires smoldering in the back of the boat and melted wires under the dash. I start pulling wires and notice the wires go to the T&H marine LED wires that were installed by T&H marine themselves.
To make a long story short, the boat is shot at this point. I immediately call Ranger and inform them and ask what my options are. Against my will, I take the boat to a local Ranger Dealer where it sat for nearly three weeks. I'll keep the bashing out of the post, but after being lectured on why my boat wasn't all that important because i didn't buy it there, (and defiantly never will now) i was told it needed to go back to the factory. GREAT, thats where i wanted it to begin with! After being told it would be months before a truck could take it for me, I take it upon myself to drive it to the factory.
It arrives at the factory and within 5-6 days I start getting some communication on the condition and updates. A few days pass and I am told the verdict is a ground short which will not trip the breakers. Ranger advises me to contact T&H Marine and my insurance. I had already contacted Bob and kind of gave him a heads up on the situation, Bob advised me from day one..someone will cover it and he will make sure it happens. It was such a relief talking to someone who was on my side during this situation. After contacting T&H Marine, they basically told me to go pound sand..they did wire the boat but they weren't back their work. LOL.. OK, i'll go eat chit. I immediately call Bob and this is where Bob goes to work. I file a claim, within a few hours, i have agents calling me from near the factory telling me they are going to take pictures. After all is said and done, Ranger goes silent, zero communication, a shotty estimate(forgot to include labor) and no time frame....Bob goes to work again. A couple of phone calls to his boat people and some responses start happening. I get a time frame on the boat, estimate complete from Ranger.
It was such a shame i had to deal with a few chitty companies during this situation, but it was nice to have a guy, my agent, (now my friend) of all people to go to bat for me, to get the ball rolling. It was a blessing to explain something such as a boat electrical problems to a person and have them understand...try to do that with your mom and pop agent.
I want to Thanks Bob Luellen and WorldWide Marine for their professionlism and their loyalty to their customer. Quotes are free guys, give Bob a chance. I've never had a claim in my life and hope to never have another, I am just thankful I had the wonderful backing that I did when I needed it.
Bob Luellen

Worldwide Marine Underwriters
100 W. Saginaw Hwy. Suite C, Grand Ledge MI 48837

Office (517) 627-8080
Office (800) 339-1235
Fax (517) 627-3355
Cell (517) 256-0734

bob@worldwidemarineins.com

djkimmel

Frustrating it sounds like and unfortunate but you can always count on Bob Luellen to do what he can to take care of things. Thanks Bob.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.