Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

REMOVING BUGS

Started by blakstr1, February 07, 2006, 08:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakstr1

I was told about this last year and it works..I wrote it down and found it last night so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

When traveling in the mornings or evenings with our boats, I know we've all driven through the BUG CLOUDS and ended up with insect carcass all over our boats, well an easy way to get the majority of them off is to use a fabric softener dryer sheet.  Won't scratch your boat but abrasive enough to pull those bugs right off.  Obvioulsy other cleaners work well but this is quick and easy, I keep a few in a zip lock baggy in my pick-up, then in the morning if I hit some I wipe it quickly before I launch.
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Savage

I actually saw that on tip on Martha Stewart the other day......

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

djkimmel

What brand bass boat does Martha own???????

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Savage

Well, we all know Rangers are for girls, so..... ;)
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

djkimmel

Now that you mention it... that might explain why so many cuties talk to me when I'm in my Ranger verses NOT when I'm not...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Savage

As long as we are giving houskeeping tricks here, I use a plastics cup like you get from Taco Bell, the ones with the small bottoms that fit into the cup holders, to keep my old used up plastics in.  Just weigh down the cup with lead in the bottom, cut it to the height you need, and throw it into a cup holder.  No more worms and jigs all over the deck, or ruining your cup holders.

Martha taught me that one, too. ;D
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

blakstr1

If I had to guess...I'd say Martha runs a GAMBLER!!  :P
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Dan

"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

yukonjack2

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

fishon1219

Quote from: Savage on February 07, 2006, 12:30:30 PM
I actually saw that on tip on Martha Stewart the other day......

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P
I just want to know why you watch Martha Stewart.  ::)
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

Savage

I like bad girls.. . . .  ;D
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks