Kayaks UFS

Started by motocross269, January 10, 2016, 04:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

Got a chance to see the Kayak seminar at the Ultimate fishing show..It was cool to see that sector represented...
Learned a few things Fer sure..

dartag

We met that guy a couple weeks ago at a local pub.  He was telling me he was sponsored by Hobie.  Guess he is.  They do look like a fun way to fish. 

djkimmel

I want to give it a try too!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Manxfishing

Me to
I think it would be nice option for a day on the lake

Hollada

You guys are wanting to fish from a yak right as I am going from a yak to a Bassboat!   They are relaxing.  I took mine on st Clair a few times, Kent, wolverine, up north, etc..  Always got off the water on st Clair by noon as tuna chop is no fun in a yak - even in a stable platform like the hobie pro angler.

If your looking to buy one, I have a boat and trailer I will be selling soon. Fish finder, stand up bar,  4 rod holders, lots of extras.  $3500.
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex