Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:02:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Bass Tech

Started by McCarter, February 06, 2006, 01:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Who watched Bass Tech this weekend.  they had a woman on from Michigan.

They hooked her up with some sweet stuff. 

What were those sweet looking rods they gave.  I know there were some Quantum G Swindle series in there, but they also gave her some really cool looking rods.

Wait, i know.  They were AiRRUS Ultra XLs.   ::)

Good to see these bad boys getting some 'air time'

PoorBoy himself :-\'

P.S.  I also seen them on the Terry Scroggins commercial where he is in the locker room and there is a bass in the locker talking to him.

joshimoto son

Yeah, I thought about you when I saw that, that girl Rosanne Cook was her name, was actually at the Federation meeting yesterday.

You gonna let me try some of those rods?

blakstr1

anytime you get a big 'ol box full of Lucky Crafts you're doing good!!  its funny my wife watched this episode with me because i told her this gal was from Dan Shine's bass club Teardrop bass club... 1st let me do a recap, i was an active volunteer fire fighter for short time, but honestly one of the best things i ever did with my life, i might get back into it one of these days; coincidentally SAVAGE's father was my chief...anyway my wife knows how much i liked it..she always makes the comment what if one day your out at a tournament and at the ramp you meet a woman that is a bass fishing firefighter..what would you do???  well this gal was just that, i burst out laughing when they said that, my wife just had a weird "look" on her face...thats right i got the "look"! >:(  I got the same look when she found out active anglers get Hooters girls at theire weigh-ins..(which is an awesome idea)...   ::)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

McCarter

of course, Josh.

AiRRUS Rods for everyone ;D

blakstr1

does anybody use the crankbait storage method they showed on the bass tech?  rubber banding the hooks together?  looks like it would work well, but i wonder about undoing the rubber bands?
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

McCarter

not me, i use the 'grab and shake it' method.

blakstr1

huh, amazing how versatile that method is..in a blink of an eye I can think of 10 or 12 ways I use the grab and shake it method... :-\'
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

McCarter

the way i look at it, if your good at something and you enjoy it, stick with it.

blakstr1

;D? Never said I was good at it, just keep using it attempting perfection!? ;D
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Hooksetter

blakstr1,

I use rubber bands to keep my crankbaits stored neatly, but not like they showed on Bass Tech. I point the trebles at each other and start by hooking the rubber band to the front treble, wrapping it around the rear treble, and stretching it forward to hook around the bill, or over the nose of a Rattle Trap and up against the line tie.
This keeps tension on the rubber band which doesn't let the trebles move at all.
I use size 10 rubber bands which I bought at an office supply store. I paid $1.04 for 1/4 lb, which is about 1000 rubber bands.
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

blakstr1

hooksetter-

thanks for the tip, i also liked the way they stored their spinnerbaits, i never thought of that before either...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com