Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:20:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2015 Frogs only Changed Date

Started by bob o, August 12, 2015, 09:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bob o

Due to CFB fishing Kent on Sunday we are moving the date to Saturday the 29th.  Hope everyone can make it.

YpsiBass

Due to the date change to the original date, please bring your rain gear and dress accordingly.

bob o

Quote from: YpsiBass on August 12, 2015, 12:47:32 PM
Due to the date change to the original date, please bring your rain gear and dress accordingly.

HAR HAR

dartag

dartag

Weather is looking pretty good for next Saturday.  So who is in.  I will be there.  I think Dan aka Hollada is riding along with me.

Hollada

Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

djkimmel

I think we are still in though I'm waiting for confirmation. I will have to run over from the Bassmaster Elite Series and then run back after we're done fishing.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

Combed through the other post to form a tentative list.  Will update as people post their availability.

Updated 8/28/15

Boaters (10):
Dartag (fishing with Hollada)
Bob o
MSURoss
Frank
OSHABASSMAN
t-bone (fishing with Capt. Charlie)
djkimmel (fishing with Derek)
bosshawg
manxfishing (fishing with Tony)
Leo B.

Non-boaters (2):
Ypsibass
Mojo

Didn't specify (2):
Team Houston
Dennis B.

dartag

Lets use the EAST launch so everyone can start Mid Lake.   

Must be this  group because I see Rain is predicted for only that day next week.

dartag

Not only does DK have a boat he has a Ranger.  The boat brand others wished they owned. 

stackenem

Change in plans. I will not be able to make it.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

What are the fishing hours again? How much is the entry fee per person? Are people bringing food - I need to get back to the Bassmaster event for the weigh in. Need to make sure I'm on the same page.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

Let me take a shot at it.

This Saturday the 29th
Kent Lake East Launch
Start around 7:00 am
Finish at noon
10.00 each entry fee per person.   
5.00 goes to BB4B ( Big Bass For Breanna ) fund
5.00 goes to the big fish pot
Each person in the boat can weigh 1 fish
Heaviest fish wins the pot.  If the winner wants to add to the BB4B pot that is allowed.
Retire to a local watering hole for lunch and stories.

bosshawg

As of today, in as a boater.. might have a co- w/me or he's coming in as a boater. Confirm by Wednesday pm.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

YpsiBass

Who do I want to fish with hmmm...

Manxfishing

Or
Who what's to fish with you
It's a 50/50 thing

Hollada

Does a plastic frog on a buzz bait count?
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

djkimmel

Okay. I've updated Derek. Now, he's retired so we'll see if he can get up and get over there that early... ;D I'll be coming from LSC.

dartag

Quote from: Hollada on August 24, 2015, 08:02:16 PM

no

Today they were Surfing Frogs.  There were nice mats but they may be gone after the wind.  It was howling out there today.

Manxfishing

Quote from: dartag on August 24, 2015, 09:21:22 PM
Quote from: Hollada on August 24, 2015, 08:02:16 PM

no

Today they were Surfing Frogs.  There were nice mats but they may be gone after the wind.  It was howling out there today.

Scum frog used to make a thundertoad
It was a frog with blades in the front. Wouldn't have the weight of a Buzz bait
But it's still a frog
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scum-Frog-Chartreuse-Thunder-Toad-Buzzbait-Lure-Adjustable-Trailer-Hook-/151600775073