Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:34:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Reserve a Copy of Mac OS X Leopard, Guarantee the Lowest Price

Started by djkimmel, August 18, 2007, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Mac OS X Leopard Pre-Orders

Amazon.com is one of the few retailers where you can reserve your copy of Apple's latest and greatest operating system Apple Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard. Amazon.com's Pre-Order Price Guarantee applies, so you can order with confidence knowing that you'll get the lowest price offered when the operating system ships in October.

To reserve your copy of Mac OS X Leopard today on Amazon.com, please use the following link:
<<Reserve Apple Mac OS X for a great low price at Amazon.com>>

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

GreatLakesBass.com appreciates your support and will receive a small commission from this link - this will not affect your resulting price. Amazon.com's price guarantee still applies.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Slipkey

Good timing, Dan!  Since we've got 3 Macs in the house I've been meaning to get my pre-order in.   I pre-ordered the family pack through your affiliate link so now I'm all set. :)

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

Slipkey

djkimmel

Angler's Genie runs on a Mac??? Did I know this??? Or is this another thing I forgot?

THANKS Slipkey so much for using the link!!!! I think you've set a record of some kind on here! Personally, I think whatever program you want is the best one to use! Right now, I wish I knew more about Macs and could use them after some disturbing news I read about Microsoft. I will be posting more on this as soon as I've done some homework. I don't see much chance in escaping the Windows monster, but maybe I can kick him in the shin (if what I heard is true).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Revtro

I will be ordering it soon and will use the link.  Thanks Dan.

;D ;D ;D*** MACINTOSH BOATS RULE!!!*** ;D ;D ;D

(Ode to BASSFISHERMAN)
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

djkimmel

THANK!!!S REVRTOS RULE!!!!

(I miss the littler feller - BF... well... when you shine so bright, you burn out a lot faster - I think I heard that in a movie...?

Actually... what I've ALWAYS wondered...?? Is how close it came to be calling... instead of Macintosh... Macncheese??? Anyone know?!?)

Slipkey

Quote from: djkimmel on August 18, 2007, 07:45:59 PM
Angler's Genie runs on a Mac??? Did I know this??? Or is this another thing I forgot?

No, sorry for the confusion.  Anglers Genie runs on Windows only, but I run Windows on my Mac using Parallels.  It's pretty slick and I get to run any Windows-only programs I need.

djkimmel

Oh boy... more technology. You might be a bigger nerd than me?? I don't mean that as an insult... I have not heard of that dohickey. I think I'll keep it that way for now. I'm behind enough in new stuff I need to know. I'm especially loopy right now just coming off almost 62 straight hours at work (day job) followed 3 hours sleep and then another 6 hours this afternoon. (Yes, I 'snuck' on and off the web during that time this weekend, but jeez... how much system work can a guy stand over that period of time, especially when it thrashing away at several million records of boring medical data?!? Plus, of course, several cat naps... I wouldn't let me put my hands on my system if I hadn't had some sleep!!!)

Actually, from the things you've said and posted, I KNOW you are a bigger nerd than me... congratulations!! But I bet you won't have a tournament director tell you you can sleep when your dead!?! Had one tell me that today when I told him I was too beat to fish...

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

djkimmel