email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yes I have another Question  (Read 1962 times)

Andy

Yes I have another Question
« on: February 04, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »

Hey guys on most of the new boats out there today,they have a non-slip matting of some sort on the bow. Now, do any of you guys know where I can get my hands on this stuff or even what its called or who manufactures it ?  I would like to put this on the front of my Champ. Trying to updait a little.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Yes I have another Question
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 11:24:30 PM »

Good question. I remember seeing this advertised somewhere. I hope someone remembers over the weekend. Otherwise, I'll probably need to ask a few people to refresh my memory and get back to this one.

You know I think I ordered some from one of the boating catalogues - BPS or Cabelas - a while ago...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

yukonjack2

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

smbassman

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 10:30:59 AM »

I would contact Champion to see if they could get you one already cut to fit.  I did this with my previous boat. 

Andy

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 05:03:42 PM »

smbassman: I was going to do that BUT every time i contact Champion all I here is any boat built before 2001 we can not help you with, and I have a 97 and factory parts a getting harder to get. MY buddy has a 2004 and if they havent changed much on the bow, I could call and get one that will fit his and Ill be all set

blakstr1

• TEAM BASS
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Blake's Excellent Adventures!
  • View Gallery
    • Team BASS
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »

you're probably running into the time when management at Champion flip flopped, i think it was around 2001 or so.  lately they have been concentrating on Stratos more, but I was just reading the other day how Champion has plans to make another resergence, thanks to a big push from FLW.  Stratos has turned into a fine boat, and Champion always has been..the two area a good marriage.  Over the past few years its just been the goal to grow the Stratos name and they did just that, look for an increase in Champion advertisement and publication very soon..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge