Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:28:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

NFL Playoff Picture

Started by Skulley, December 30, 2014, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

If you look at the teams that are in the playoffs, we know there are 4 that are not going to get past the wild card games.  My prediction is that the Cowboys, Colts, Steelers, and Cards will advance.  In the end, I believe the Super Bowl will be the Packers and the Patriots with the Pats winning the whole thing.  The Pats are the best team on paper and on the field.  I sure would like to be wrong about the Lions, but I don't think they can beat the Cowboys.  The Cowboys have really been playing some real good football.  They don't make many mistakes.  They capitalize on their opponents mistakes.........Unlike the Lions.  Chime in and tell us what you think. 

BD                              ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

YpsiBass

Remind me again who the Pats have at RB?  Blount? Gray? I don't see them winning the Super Bowl or even being there.  My money is on the Broncos in the AFC and Seattle in the NFC. 

I'm more curious about what exactly the QB coach the Lions hired this year did for Stafford.  He doesn't throw sidearm as much anymore, but now that he's got a "normal" throwing motion, it's either too high or too low. I don't see the improvement.

Bold and unlikely prediction: Lions beat the Cowboys then play the Packers and win at Lambeau.  BD owes me a case of Two Hearted if I'm right.

YpsiBass

Quote from: UAWBigDog on December 30, 2014, 12:56:31 PMI sure would like to be wrong about the Lions, but I don't think they can beat the Cowboys.  The Cowboys have really been playing some real good football.  They don't make many mistakes.

I think you're betting too highly on Tony Romo. Dez likes to compare himself to Megatron, but they're not on the same level.  It's going to be hard to stop Murray without Suh though  >:(

6 lb Smallmouth

GB and NE in the SB sounds great to me.  Anybody but Seattle. 
Formerly known as JerkBate

Nothing beats Great Lakes Smallmouth!

Skulley

Quote from: YpsiBass on December 30, 2014, 04:52:13 PM
Quote from: UAWBigDog on December 30, 2014, 12:56:31 PMI sure would like to be wrong about the Lions, but I don't think they can beat the Cowboys.  The Cowboys have really been playing some real good football.  They don't make many mistakes.

I think you're betting too highly on Tony Romo. Dez likes to compare himself to Megatron, but they're not on the same level.  It's going to be hard to stop Murray without Suh though  >:(

Dallas' 12 and 4 record is actually what I'm going on.  They beat teams this year that they shouldn't have.  I'm also betting that the home field advantage gives them the edge over the Lions.  Kind of like a Lambeau thing.  Dallas hasn't been good to the Lions just like Lambeau hasn't been good to them.  Romo is better than he is on paper although he is very streaky.

As far as the prediction of the Broncos being in the "big dance"...............injuries have hurt them even though their record doesn't show it.  They have been here before but playoff football is a different animal.  They will go down to New England in the AFC Final.  The Seahawks will fall to the Pack. 

Detroit who?????

BD                        ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Skulley

Well boys it looks like Green Bay vs Seattle in the NFC Championship and New England vs Indianapolis in the AFC Championship. The NFC Championship has the makings of already being a great game but I'm sticking with Green Bay. The AFC Championship will be a barn burner as well and I'm sticking with the Pats there. As I said in the first post of this thread Green Bay vs New England in the Super Bowl and it's looking pretty good.

BD.                ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

t-bone

I'm going the exact opposite - Colts vs Seahawks. Colts D played a great game and Seattle has the experience.
Loved that a crappy call by the officials (or a reversal by the booth), knocked out Dallas just like it did Detroit. That was a catch and a stretch to get into the endzone. Three steps and a stretch isn't a "football move" -  really?
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Skulley

Looks like we were both half right t-bone. I'm going with the Pats in the Super Bowl. My son is going with Seattle. He's living in the garage for the next couple of weeks. lol  :P

BD.               ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com