Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Lions

Started by Skulley, November 03, 2014, 01:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

So Minnesota comes in tomorrow.  I think the Lions can do it however, the Vikes are going to be no pushover.  It's the last game of the regular season at Ford Field.  It would be nice to get a victory for the home crowd.  Especially because they head to Chicago next Sunday and Green Bay the Sunday after that.  It ain't going to be easy. Remember, my son predicts they are going to make the playoffs and I think he's nuts. But I love him anyway.............  8)

BD                          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Got Fish??

Alright, the Lions have 10 wins. Can they stay in fist place?  The next two games will be nail biters. Stafford needs to step it up and complete more passes. Beating the Packers in Green Bay  will not be easy. GO LIONS !!!

Skulley

CAW!!!  CAW!!!  CAW!!!

BD.                           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

YpsiBass

Keys to victory:

- The offense is more than just Calvin Johnson.  So many potentially good passing targets that they seem to just forget about every game with Megatron healthy.
- Establish the running game.  Rotate Bush and Riddick in with Bell.  Each has their strengths and weaknesses.
- Stafford needs to throw accurately. No more low passes.  No more overthrown passes.

Defense just needs to keep doing what it's doing.  The pack isn't unbeatable.  Buffalo beat them with D.  So can the Lions.

Games at Soldier field and Lambeau are going to be brutal though.

Got Fish??

Da - Bears in Chicago  in the cold, it would not surprise me to see the Lions fall apart. In a  must win game. If they can win Sunday, the momentum  should carry in to GreenBay next week. GO LIONS!!!

YpsiBass

11 wins baby. No wins in Lambeau in 23 years. They need to get their act together on both sides of the ball. An ugly win is still a win.

Skulley

They really were lucky today........caw caw caw!!!!!

BD.                    ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

Bet your son has a big grin today.

Got Fish??

They sure tried   to give it away Sunday, with penalties   and interceptions. I must say,they make a Sunday afternoon vary exciting .The Lions were vary sloppy in Chicago . Rodgers will tare   them up in Green Bay, if they can't step it up. GO LIONS!!!

Skulley

Quote from: dartag on December 21, 2014, 08:29:18 PM
Bet your son has a big grin today.

I told him don't get too excited. The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field will fix that. As my Uncle Peter used to say, God rest his soul, "The Pack is back!!!" Caw caw caw!!!!

BD.                        ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

The Lions amaze me in the ways they come up with, to lose games. Come on Ray! The Lions really need to bring their A game  on Sunday. GO LIONS!!!

Skulley

And so far in this game, Rodgers is controlling the tempo. The Lions D has already been on the field too long. It's still only the 1st half and anything can happen. Boy some crow would taste good after this one.......but I am ye of little faith.

BD.               ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Got Fish??

Sloppy,sloppy Stafford couldn't   hit water. If he fell out of a boat.  Come on Matt, all you have to do. Is put the ball in a receiver's   hands. Cowboys on the road?  GO LIONS ???

Skulley

I've said it on this forum time and time again. Good teams find a way to win. The Lions are NOT a good team. They won't beat Dallas next week either. Even Bradshaw said that on the post game show. I won't believe the Lions are a contender until they string 3 or 4 winning seasons together. So one winning season down 2 or 3 to go. I do have to admit that an 11 and 5 season isn't too awful bad.  Let's see if they can do it again next fall 2015.

BD.                       ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Got Fish??

Boo on Suh, nice job #90. Just what we  need another handicap, in a playoff game.

Skulley

Quote from: Got Fish?? on December 30, 2014, 10:04:02 AM
Boo on Suh, nice job #90. Just what we  need another handicap, in a playoff game.

The Lions aren't going to win anyway.................. If they do, it will be shear luck.  The Lions are not in the same league with the Cowboys.  It will be ugly.................for the Lions. 

BD                      ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

Maybe they will pre-empt the game with Heidi or some other movie. 

t-bone

So I'm the optimist - what I saw was a Lions barely lose to the Packers. Basically by a field goal if you take away the special teams play.
GB is a better team the cowboys even with Rogers on one leg. Its hard to beat any team on the road and impossible to beat the packers - who was the last team to do it?
I give the Lions a chance, not a big one but a chance. Demarco will be hard to stop even with Suh in the game. He has been a beast this year.
Should be fun to watch and pull for the Lions.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Got Fish??

Nice run , it was fun while it lasted. Penalty's and a few bad calls, seems to follow the Lions around  every year. I hope to see a Lions championship in  my life time. GO LIONS!!!