Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:49:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who's got the wrapped boat around here?

Started by joshimoto son, May 31, 2007, 12:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshimoto son

So my Dad and I are on the Randall chain of lakes last Monday in Coldwater practicing for my club's spring open tx.

As I'm going through one of the no wake zones, I approach a Purolator wrapped Triton all decked out with the BASS stickers and everything.

Now I know it's not Swindle, Monroe or Howell.

I was just wondering if we really have some big sticks floating around, or if someone bought an old program boat.

joshimoto son ;D

MBell

I see wrapped boats on ebay every couple months.  They sell them with the wraps and say you can just use a heat gun to peel it off.
BTW, is your triton still for sale, I think I saw it on BBC.
-Matt

joshimoto son

It's still on there?

I'm pretty sure that it's been over a year since I put the add in... hmmm
I'll check it out, and no... I sold it to Shaner.

Thanks for the heads up.

joshimoto son ;D

joshimoto son

Yep! SHO NUFF!!!

They still have it on there until June 13 of 2007. I should give em an email to take it off.

Skip Johnson

saw a marathon wrapped boat yesterday on st clair I was wondering if it was a second owner that kept the wrap ::) or one of the tour guys taking an early look at the lake ???
Go Big or Go Home!

Slipkey

That may be Art Ferguson's boat (http://artoffishing.com/) or one he sold to someone locally.  I know he has Marathon as a sponsor.

Skip Johnson

I will bet it was art ferguson I seen him at metro last year didnt know hes a local to st clair.
Go Big or Go Home!

joshimoto son

I thought I read Art was a guide up here on St. Clair and also down in Florida.
For some reason, I thought he was originally from Michigan.

dashaver63

OUTLAW

I think it is great that we have the chance to see those rigs around here, if you think about it we are realy lucky.

225XS4Garza200PXL

Yeah Art is a Michigander... he now lives in St. Clair Shores and he guides on the big pond...

He kinda sticks out like a sore thumb out there with the big Marathon wrap... it's a pretty sharp wrap though...

Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

TheFishinPollock

Up here in TC we get to see them every fall for the last few years. Great Wolf Lodge puts on a weekend fishing event with 50 pros from Bass , FLW , and various other trails.   It's kinda cool to runn into guys like KVD and Swindle on the local lakes or out on the bays.   It's not a bad deal either. Last year it was 1000.00 for 3 days stay at the lodge, food, and 2 days on the water with different pros.  Usually happens the last week in September.
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc