Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:32:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

My new rig. 2011 Skeeter FX 20 with 250 SHO.

Started by Mike S., September 24, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

Manxfishing

21XDC

Wow!!!  That's a great combo and love the colors.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Grinny

Looks like you could play football on that front deck! Congrats on the new ride!

motocross269

Mike S.

Quote from: thedude on September 25, 2014, 08:38:00 AM
wanna race!?

I don't know yet. I'm still trying to figure out just how fast it will go. Something tells me you're going to pick on me at Portage. I guess I better do a cam swap and some port work real quick.

Slipkey

Firefighter Jeff

thedude

Quote from: Mike S. on September 25, 2014, 03:01:29 PM
Quote from: thedude on September 25, 2014, 08:38:00 AM
wanna race!?

I don't know yet. I'm still trying to figure out just how fast it will go. Something tells me you're going to pick on me at Portage. I guess I better do a cam swap and some port work real quick.
lol. mine's no speed demon. i got the plate where i want it finally and am getting 72. I think i could squeak out 1 more mph but i don't want to go up anymore as the bow position is just right now.  Plus i'll have Cy and all his crap so i'll keep my fingers crossed for 65 at portage :) 
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Mike S.

I'm still tuning. The thing I don't like is my trim gage. It only works for the low speed pump. Once you hit the high speed trim, you have to drive by the tach, speedometer, and water pressure gage. I can't look down and have a fast reference point of how high I'm trimmed. You just keep going up, and it keeps pulling. The old Skeeter was easier to drive to go fast for sure, but there's no comparison between motors. 

Waterfoul

Drive it by the seat of your pants, tach, and the GPS speed.  Trim gauges are for novices.  ;)

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Dan

That Yama Show is bad! Nice rig! I could be real happy with that!

"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Mike S.

I don't have to look at the gps.  The digital speedometer is right on with it!  It's amazing!  It took me a little while to get the feel of my last one, so I'm sure next year will be bad. I won't have too much seat time this year. Almost time for snow. This boat WILL NOT be pulled in the snow. We will see how fast you get it to go next weekend.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Mike S. on September 26, 2014, 03:07:46 PM
I don't have to look at the gps.  The digital speedometer is right on with it!  It's amazing!  It took me a little while to get the feel of my last one, so I'm sure next year will be bad. I won't have too much seat time this year. Almost time for snow. This boat WILL NOT be pulled in the snow. We will see how fast you get it to go next weekend.

So you're saying that we're using my boat once it snows?   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Yep. If you are keeping it out. I wish I had my old Bass Tracker.  That would be so perfect for fall and winter fishing.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Mike S. on September 27, 2014, 11:39:32 AM
Yep. If you are keeping it out. I wish I had my old Bass Tracker.  That would be so perfect for fall and winter fishing.

Not a week goes by that I don't wish I still had my old Tracker!