Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:21:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GreatLakesBass.com decals

Started by djkimmel, January 28, 2006, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Where can I see an example of the PAA decal you mention?

I'm thinking of one size fits all of 22" - that's what I have on my boat and it still would be very visible on a truck. The one on my truck in the picture is only about and inch and a half larger.

Would that size be ok for everyone? I haven't asked how small he can make them.

I appreciate all the other ideas too. We'll probably get to that as we go along. I'm looking at options for that, but I have to setup installed ad software and contracts first because of requests I've received, along with the affiliate links some of you suggested too. THANKS!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I'm awaiting pricing from Flint Sign for 22" decals.

I did discuss having an additional custom sticker to add below with your screen name with owner Michael Stafford. Not sure how we'll handle that yet - how many of you might want that option?

Also, I think a couple of you wanted some additional info on other decals. I'll post Michael's latest contact information soon. They are still developing their new web site.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fishon1219

Dan,
I will pay extra to get my screen name on the sticker. He could even make a small viynal transfer that will fit lut under it with screen names. The PAA stickers I was refering to you will see on most of the boats fishing the PWT. It is A circuler sticker that says PAA on the top and has the member number just underneith it.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

me too. 

PoorBoy Likey, PoorBoy want wingy...........but i will settle for my screen name decal if you cant get any Dk Hot Wings.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

Andy

22 inch is good for me Dan. That would look good on my topper.

djkimmel

Thanks Andy - I'm going to get a supply of plain 22"

I've talked to the printer about a custom decal for those who want it with your screenname in orange below the GLBass.com logo - it would actually be attached so it is easier to install together.

The decal is actually a two part of gold/yellow on top of a slightly larger orange backing. The screen name would be part of the orange punch out backing.

I did not work out with the printer yet on whether the screen name would be on the left edge, middle or right edge. Not sure, but I think he will be pretty flexible on this - where would you guys/gals like your screen name for those who want that option? Left, middle or right?

Better mention the prices before we go any further - these do cost a little more because of the two-part design:

22"w x ~3"h     $10

Custom decal above with screen name attached below: $20

As soon as I have final details from the printer, I'll start taking orders for those still interested in either of the above. I'm also waiting on his suggestions for the best and cheapest way to ship these to those of you who want them. Thanks.

yukonjack2

I think a customer pick up at Hooters(conference room H for those who need stealth) would be appropriate  - poorboy can get his decals and wingies together - Flint has the best talent, although I have not been to the Novi Location.

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

djkimmel

I have to admit the one in Flint has some good talent! I only eat there mostly when my friends come to visit me - my Lansing friends seem to only feel it is worth visiting me if Hooters are... er, I mean - is involved ;)

blakstr1

looking forward to the decals...everybody that reads it will wonder what in the hell is a "blakstr1" ... I can hear the little old ladies now..."must be some kind of cult or something, don't look him in the eye!"   :-\'
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

djkimmel

It will really help if you have some tattoos...

It looks like shipping will be around $3+ to maybe $5. I'm just charging what it costs for that - not handling or some other thing. Anyone who ends up wanting to can meet me somewhere in Lansing (evenings/weekend) or Flint (weekdays) too.

I hope to have the standard decals in a few days and then I'll post final instructions.

djkimmel

If you want a custom decal with your screen name for $20 - email me your screen name, name, mailing address (or ask about picking up from me if you want to do that), phone number and time to reach you if there are questions.

The printer is going to print a sample of the customized decal for me and as soon as I receive it, I will post a picture so you can see how the name looks to make sure you like it.

I was asking the printer about justification of the screenname and he felt a sample was the best way to make sure everyone likes it ? it will probably have the screenname centered below GLBass.com.

If you want to order now, I will put in the request to the printer and let you know when it is done.

I will let you know the total depending on your pick-up or mail choice, and whether or not you order additional decals. You can mail me a check (made out to Dan Kimmel) or use Paypal to pay.

If you choose Paypal because you are a member (free to buyers) or don?t mind signing up, once I send you the total, just go to https://www.paypal.com and sign-on or create a new account. If you have an existing account, you can choose from whichever payment methods you have, or you can open a new account and pay by credit card by adding one.

Just go to Send Money and pay to:
djkimmel@aol.com

Sorry I don?t have a ?store? with streamlined payment setup yet. It?s on the list, but a few weeks away probably with all the other stuff going on right now.

yukonjack2

Dan:

I'll take one with screenname yukonjack2, and one without the name for my boat - should be around $30 or so?  I'll mee tyou up in flint one day for those wings we discussed?  anyone else want to join us?

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

kgr624

would love to have one and the digitized logo would be an awsome thing too.
Your either getting better or worse you never just stay the same

djkimmel

yukonjack2 - should be $30 if you are picking them up. That is the prices I worked out with the printer. The only question now is shipping and you're skipping that...;D

I'll put in the request. I heard today he is matching up the two parts on the regular decals already (I heard a rumor he was on here reading too today). I'll let you know when the custom decal is done so we can arrange the Hooter-fest.

djkimmel

Hello kgr624! Welcome to the boards and thanks for the interest. As soon as I get the regular decals, I'll make a list from orders of who wants them.

The digitized logo is on the list of chores - a little ways down the list, but not too far (I can tell you it's definitely way above the GLBass.com brand cheese whiz - that's for PoorBoy ;D). I think it will look nice on some shirt and jacket colors (the embroidered logo, not the cheese whiz), and I'm flattered so many anglers are interested in wearing it. Thanks so much!

yukonjack2

Dan:

any update on the decals - I am sure poorboys gettting ansy for the hooters (code name conference room H) outing?

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy

stackenem

Dan I'lltake a custom for the truck.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

I'll have an update by the end of Monday - there's been a delay due to illness, but I heard late Thursday that we were back on track now. I will let you know. Thanks for your patience.

VinceR

Dan, I'll probably get a couple of them there decals from you. The old "Cobra" decals are getting a little beat up, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to replace them. I can replace em' with these.

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.