club tourney results

Started by detroit1, July 24, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detroit1

Sure wish some of these little clubs would post their results here. Just curious. I went to Orchard lk. last sunday and a small (10 to 14 boats) event was underway in the fog. It surely was a tough bite for me (4 undersized) and was wondering how the tourney went. I'm just saying......
WAVE THERAPY

YpsiBass

Some clubs really frown on sharing results of events. 

MSURoss

Quote from: YpsiBass on July 25, 2014, 09:47:31 AM
Some clubs really frown on sharing results of events. 

What's the theory behind this?

YpsiBass

Numbers, totals, and winning locations/bait combinations are the intellectual property of the club.  I disagree with the policy, but I'm not the policy maker, just the follower of unwritten rules.

detroit1

I don't care where,how, or what they caught them on, I would just like to know poundage and big bass. I guess that's a little too much info to leak out to the general public. I'll just assume y'all had fun and caught dinks....
WAVE THERAPY

MSURoss

Quote from: detroit1 on July 27, 2014, 01:25:22 PM
I don't care where,how, or what they caught them on, I would just like to know poundage and big bass. I guess that's a little too much info to leak out to the general public. I'll just assume y'all had fun and caught dinks....

Agreed. I feel like if people post results it's good for the sport and that keeping things secret doesn't promote club growth.