Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Elite Series Winning Angler Contest

Started by TimH, March 08, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimH

Since I won the Bassmaster Classic Trifecta Contest that dartag was kind enough to put on, I figured I would keep the contest going for the first stop of the Bassmaster Elite Series. Their first tournament of the year begins Thursday March 13th on Lake Seminole.  I'm going to change the format up a little bit, so here is how its going to work.

Select the three anglers you think are going to place the highest.
At the end of the tournament, I will assign points based on the position your selected anglers finished.
The point structure will break down like this.
-Any angler finishing outside of the top 50 will not be awarded any points.
-The angler in the 50th spot will be awarded 1 point, 49th will be awarded 2 points and so on, with the winning angler being awarded 50 points
-The greatlakesbass.com member with the most points will win this weeks contest.
-In case there is a tie for total points earned, please put what the total winning weight will be.  Who ever is closest to the winning weight would break the tie and be awarded the win,

All picks must be posted on this site by 12:00 midnight on Wednesday March 12th.  The winner will receive a Strike King 1.5 square bill crank bait in chartreuse black back and a Zman's Original Chatterbait in green pumpkin.

I hope that we can keep this contest going throughout the entire Elite Season, so if you are interested in running a contest like this for one the 2104 events, please indicate that here.  Dartag did the classic contest, I am running the Lake Seminole Contest...who will be for the next event?  Please message me if you have any questions.  Thanks!

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TimH

Well this was a bust.  I guess I will try this contest for the next elite event.

TimH

I will be attempting this contest again, this time for stop number two of the 2014 Elite Season on the St. John's river in Palatka Florida.  Same rules apply as listed above.  Send me a message with any questions.

dartag

Missed the last one.  Put me down for Edwin Evers.

TimH

thanks for the reply dartag.  Please pick two more anglers as I am looking for the top three.

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

dartag

Edwin evers.   Shaw grigsby.  Bernie Schultz.

32eml24

Alton jones terry scroggins todd faircloth

TCook

FISH HARD!!!

bwebber

TimH

Thanks to everyone who posted.  I will be adding up the winning points and announcing the winner on Monday.  Best of Luck to everyone!  Anyone interested in running this contest for the 3rd stop of the Elite season?

TimH

A big congratulations goes out to "32eml24" on winning the contest with 112 points.  Nicely done!  I will be contacting you soon so I can get your tackle prize pack sent out to you later on this week. 

Anyone willing to step up and put on a contest like this for stop #3 of the 2014 Elite Season on Table Rock Lake.  Lets keep this going!

Here is the point breakdown for the contest.
dartag: 0 points
Laporte: 8 points
bwebber: 41 points
tcook: 65 points
32eml24: 112 points - winner!