Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:28:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

c.c.and d bass tourneys?

Started by 10-10 Bass Busters, February 22, 2007, 02:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10-10 Bass Busters

Does anybody know if these guys have their schedule out for this year?  Jason I know you and gary fished at least one of these last year, have you heard any thing?

OUTLAW

I don't know what they are doing the guy that ran them last year is not doing it this year. I tried to talk mark into it but I have not herd anything.

Berkley

thedude

cc&d -- was that the sunday morning one...they fished up around newaygo and montcalm? run by a guy named chris  i think?
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

10-10 Bass Busters

yeah thedude thats the one i'm talking about have you heard anything/

thedude

ah ok... i fished a handful of those in the last 2 years.... i think i only fished tamarack last year.

i haven't heard anything but i usually get my info either from Doug D. or Mike O. who fish most of the events....i can send them a quick msg to see if they have heard anything.
Palehorse Custom Rods

OUTLAW

How would you guys feel if this was a mid west sportsman group. $60.00 membership, 90% payback, Year end classic in Kenntucky 1st place 2 boats, 2nd $10,000.00 cash 3rd 5,000.00 cash. I talked to Mark about runnin it this year if you guys call and talk to him he might do it,

10-10 Bass Busters

I got an email from Doug Devoe, and he stated that some else will be running it this year.  He stated they are working on the schedule right now and he was going to get it to me as soon as he has it.

OUTLAW

PLEASE POST THE DATES AND LAKES IF YOU HAVE THEM. THANKS

Berkley

I just got the email with the schedule.

2007 Tournament Schedule
June 3rd Brooks Lake (Newaygo Co.)
June 17th Townline (Montcalm Co.)
June 24th Kids Tournament Fremont Lake South launch (Newaygo Co.)
July 1st Tamarack Lake (Montcalm Co.)
July 15th Fremont Lake South launch (Newaygo Co.)
July 29th  McLaren Lake (Oceana Co.)
August 12th White Lake (Muskegon Co.) See Roger for Launch location.
September 9th Big Whitefish Lake (Montcalm Co.)
Sept. 16th Ryerson/Long (Newaygo Co.) Park at Rogers across from launch.

See ya all on Tamarack!!!

OUTLAW

Who is running the tournaments? Can I get a Phone # or e-mail address. Thanks Jason

BASS FISHERMAN

whut is this cc an d tournies curcut  ??? ??? ???
yous all loss me sumeplace bak thar  :-\' :-\' :-\'

:-* :-* :-* TIDE CRAFT BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

thedude

does anyone have info for a guy that fishes the ccd's ... think his name was jason... but he did a thursday nighter in the same area?
Palehorse Custom Rods

OUTLAW

Is roger Lang runin the tournaments this year? I would like to talk to some one about the kids tournament. How old do they have to be I was thinking of fishin with Fastgambler, he is 30 somthing but has the mind of an 7 year old. right don.

senkochuker

I aint fishin these they are to rich for my blood

OUTLAW

This is a good group of guys. easy to get along with. great tournament, I don't understand why they are going to white lake.

Waterfoul

I think they added White Lake because everyone complained the last several years about Croton being such a dud.  Plus, Cris and Cris are not running it this year so Roger made a few changes.

I will be at a few of these again this year sporting a "real" bass boat!  Brooks, Tamarak, Big Whitefish for sure. 

Mike
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Eric

Could someone either post or send me the rules, etc, or some contact info.  I think I want to try some of these.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

thedude

Palehorse Custom Rods

Waterfoul

So dude... we doing Brooks?  When you wanna prefish?  I'm thinking last week in May some time.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!