email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted** RAIN/FOUL WEATHER GEAR  (Read 1607 times)

troossien1

Wanted** RAIN/FOUL WEATHER GEAR
« on: April 12, 2014, 01:00:38 AM »

Hey fellas,
a good friend of mine is looking to buy a good rainsuit for you good price. do any of you have anything that you would be willing to part with, or know of any good rainsuits for cheap? Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Kistler rods

Firefighter Jeff

Re: Wanted** RAIN/FOUL WEATHER GEAR
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 08:57:11 AM »

Frogg Toggs are pretty good for the price.

EKennedy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 10:26:13 AM »

I have two rain suits...and since I've lost 50 lbs...I'm considering selling them and downsizing.   One is a Bass Pro GoreTex XL and is a lighter weight Coat and Pants.   The other is a Guide Series Large coat and pants.  Heavier material.  Neither leak...but both are just a bit too big.  If you are interested...I'd like to sell both and buy one new suit that fits better.  Let me know.

troossien1

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »

Are you talking about the nicer togs? And my friend is a medium top and medium bottom unfortunately :/ thanks though!
Kistler rods

TheFishinPollock

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 01:30:22 AM »

I just ordered the suit you are talking about EK.  Paid 139 per piece at BPS, but they are back ordered till end of the month. Might be cause I put on a " little" weight this winter and needed the xl plus tall's
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 08:50:11 PM »

You said good rainsuit for cheap.  I've heard good things about the Frogg Toggs.

Slipkey

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

I've got a 15 y.o. blue pair of 100MPH BPS Gore-Tex rain gear.  It's at the point where it needs to be re-treated and re-sealed one a year but, as long as you do that, it's a very dry set of rain gear.  Great shape, no tears, a few spots but pretty good overall. I keep it around now as a spare set, but I need to pick up a full rain-gear set for my daughter this year, so I could part with it and use the money toward her gear.  PM me if you're interested.

Mojo

• Champion 206 - YAMI VMAX 250
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • To You; Who helped me grow my fishing roots
  • View Gallery
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 04:52:12 PM »

Did you get rain gear ? What size do you need ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge