Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:18:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

hello?

Started by detroit1, April 30, 2021, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detroit1

I wanted someone to make a post, but it sure seems like this place is vacant. So, hello to 21xdc, dartag, chewy, and stackenem..seems we are the only ones that visit....
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

I visit this site 3-4 times a day...  :o
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Chewy

I still check about once a day but it does seem like its slowed down.  I will post some news.  SPI had their High School/Middle School tournament on Gun Lake today.  The team I help coach, Forest Hills High. took first with 15 pounds of bedding smallies.  Lucas and Braylon are sticks.  These young kids are years ahead of where many of us were at their age.

fiker

I check in several times a week.  I almost never read the news articles so I'm sure it doesn't look like I'm  here much.  I rarely start a new post. 
I've been on this site almost since the beginning. 
It used to be very active. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

dartag

Not many people left on here.  Facebook and Instagram have taken over.   Dan has been catching some great fish out his way.

detroit1

I still check in..although i don't know why. Hello to all that do, hope all is fine. C'mon fall - can't stand this heat.
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

Don't rush winter  >:(
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

fiker

Was laid up for about 8-9 weeks this summer. 
I am better now and can finally get back out fishing.
Now that the water temp is around 80. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Skulley

Lately I tend to "troll" through as a guest rather than signing in.  Signed in today I guess because it's been so long since I have.  Still working. Still fishing.  Still watching my son play college soccer.  Social media platforms sure have taken away from forums like this and I would say that's rather disappointing.  To bring you up to date.  My son is graduating from college in May.  His college team had a great season and won the regular conference title as well as the conference tournament.  They went on to qualify for the NCAA D2 National Tournament aka March Madness for NCAA College Soccer.  Last summer he played semi-pro for the Michigan Stars up near Romeo and chances are he will sign a pro contract to play either with the Stars or some other pro club.  He has a lot of irons in the fire as they say and been approached by quite a few clubs since the college season ended about a week ago when they got knocked out of the National Tournament in the 3rd Round.  Everything else is good.  Staying healthy as I can and longing for those summer days out on the water.  Hope we see some of you at the Fishing Show if they have one this year.  I'm going to volunteer to help whoever needs it. 

BD         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

Hey there.  I still stop by once and a while.   Good to see BD is still around.  Great for you son hope he makes the big time.
  Won't be able to attend any of the shows since I have to spend 3 months in Florida.  I did get entered in 2 BFL's as a co angler.  Stepping away tournaments for a while.  Probably sell my Ranger in the spring.  Might mount my Ultrex on my pontoon and fish my lake.  I heard there are fish in there.

Have a great holiday all.

See you in the spring.