email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invited to Indiana  (Read 2997 times)

spinninbug

Invited to Indiana
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »

Just thought I would post this,  I got invited to go to indana in October for an all womens hunt ;D

Families and husbands are welcome to come,  (they have to cook and do dishes :D)

I have never wacked a deer with my bow,  they tell me I will be on deer but of course weather I get one or not is another story.

I have never been on a hunting trip of any sort before other than going down state for phesant. 

I'm geeked!!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

1javelin

Re: Invited to Indiana
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:33:12 PM »

Congrats and good luck.  Doing dishes doesn't sound like much fun to me though!! ;)
Live to fish, Fish to live.

bback01

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 04:17:09 PM »

A deer with a bow is a much more rewarding hunt. Good Luck

joshimoto son

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:02:56 PM »

Just thought I would post this,  I got invited to go to indana in October for an all womens hunt ;D

Have fun Wendy, although... I've been hunting for women ever since I popped my first pimple. It gets frustrating after a while, although..... I've never tried using a bow..... BRILLIANT!

;D ;D

joshimoto son ;D

spinninbug

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »

:D  Josh,  I just don't even know what to say to that!!!!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

spinninbug

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »

Well the first weekend of October is fast approaching,  went to the bow shop the other night and on the way I told my husband I sure would like a new bow before my trip,  well I picked one out and seems I'm going to be getting it before my trip yeehaw!!  It only weighs 3.3 lbs. 

My husband tells me I'm a very spoiled little girl!! ;D

I'm starting to get really excited about going,  even though we have never met any of the people we are going with,  I'm sure it's going to be a great time,  and there was a pope and young 10 pt taken out of there last year,  so I'm geeked!!!
Wendy

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge