Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:30:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Big West Michigan Tournament!!!

Started by Cy, March 22, 2007, 01:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cy

I wanted to let you guys know about a 9 year old tournament tradition in West Michingan.  101.3 The Fox radio station has the Kickin' Bass & Biggest Bass of the Hour Championship tournament on August 11th this year.  The tournament is run on the Grand River out of Riverside Park in Ottawa County, not to far from Allendale.  This tournament is open to anyone with any kind of boat.  Early entries are due in by May 4 for the early draw. 

This a cool format because every hour the 3 biggest bass wieghted in get paid.  Meaning at 9:00 AM biggest bass gets $500, second gets $250 and third gets $150.  The same is true again at 10:00, 11:00 and so on until 3:00PM.  There is also an optional big bass pot for the entire tournament.  This tournament is also 7 fish limit and if you weight an hourly bass that counts toward you total weight.  Last year the tournament drew about 150 boats and paid out over $11,000 in prize money.

Entry is $110 + $20 optional big bass.

If you would like an entry form sent to you contact Rich Berry @ The Fox; his number is 616.776.5471 or you can email rberry@clearchannel.com.

I hope to see you there.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

squid

Cy

It is!  That's why I wanted to share it with you guys.  ;D
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

BASS FISHERMAN

i am wantin to tells ya one thing  bout this tournie fox101  ;) ;) ;)
me an me partnur wins it a few yeer back  ;D ;D ;D
me an me partnur getts 2nd places big bass fur 2 of the ours an we getts big sack  1st places  8) 8) 8)
thats was bac in the day wheen i was pitchin them jigs an such but now im chuckin spinners bait an tossin dare devales insteade  ;) ;) ;)
no wakes zone on rivur reelilly sucks thoo wheen bringin in them nice ones to the scalies   :-\' :-\' :-\'

:-* :-* :-* BASS TRACKERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*

i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

OUTLAW

LGMOUTH

Quote from: BASS FISHERMAN on March 22, 2007, 02:35:00 PM
i am wantin to tells ya one thing  bout this tournie fox101  ;) ;) ;)
me an me partnur wins it a few yeer back  ;D ;D ;D
me an me partnur getts 2nd places big bass fur 2 of the ours an we getts big sack  1st places  8) 8) 8)
thats was bac in the day wheen i was pitchin them jigs an such but now im chuckin spinners bait an tossin dare devales insteade  ;) ;) ;)
no wakes zone on rivur reelilly sucks thoo wheen bringin in them nice ones to the scalies   :-\' :-\' :-\'

:-* :-* :-* BASS TRACKERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*

Ole bass fisherman is starting to give out to much information and Im going to figure out who he is. In my most sinicle voice, HE HE HE.  ;) ;) ;)
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

gbaade

Bass Fisherman is awesome.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I look forward to every post he makes.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Chuckin spinners and daredevils. Priceless humor! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

OUTLAW

BASS FISHERMAN

i goin to sends you a PM jasons
HeHeHeHe!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

Cy

Don't keep the rest of us in the dark! ???
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

OUTLAW

If you want to know who it is just study his post his name appers in code in all of them.

TCook

Check to see who won the kickin' Bass tournaments the last few years and you can narrow it down, assuming Bass Fisherman is not lying.
FISH HARD!!!

BASS FISHERMAN

bass fishermans is a stan up guy  ;) ;) ;)
nevur lie bout anna things  ;) ;) ;)
well maybe bout this dare devales thing juss alitle  :D :D :D
they is lots of thems fox tournies so starts figuein it out  ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* ASTRO BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

OUTLAW

He is not liein it is the only big tournament his partner ever won! Bass fisherman is a good dude but his pick of partners is kind of questionable, I think his partner is a little well you know.