Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who buying what at the UFS

Started by Manxfishing, January 06, 2014, 09:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manxfishing

I'm after some buzz baits and I need to pick up some of the nemesis baits
Might be good time to pick up a new auger as well
Looks like I could be ice fishing in May or June

mikesmiph

I have a list, like always. Usually end up with a lot more than what's on the list. Not sure why I write one. LOL. I will have Bass Minder products at the booth. They are a new sponsor of the site. Very inexpensive way to keep your equipment organized.

huston

dartag

Hot dog, Diet coke, chips and some toasted almonds.

fuzzygrub1611

motocross269

Fish Dinner and some Jerky, Sausage from Country Smoke house...

It's getting to the point I have enough tackle to have my own show... ;D..........I will probably hit Xtreme tackle if they are there and stock up on some tubes...

21XDC

I hope to find an ABU Garcia dealer there to feel the Revo STX baitcaster in all gear ratios and spinning reels... And to feel all of the Fenwick Aetos series rods.... I have a few more rods to buy, but want to touch/feel before the order.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

Last year Big Dog told me about a new color Wayne had.   I bought 2 bags and found them still in the plastic bag I put them in when I cleaned my boat out this fall.  Probably be another new color this year.

TimH

I usually hit up the Xtreme booth to stock up on tubes.  I then find Terry Melvin's booth for some of those larger tubes he sells.  I will also more than likely drop some cash at Kustom Kickers booth like I did last year.  This past year was my first year using their jigs, and I am big fan.

YpsiBass

Kustom Kicker usually has some jigs on discount so I'll be loading up on those. 

Reading through this thread, forgot I need some Xtreme tubes as well. Crap.

huston

There won't be any tubes at Extreme Baits when you guys get there if I get there first.LOL

Waterfoul

I talked to Brian (Nemesis) last week and he wasn't planning on being at the show.  Booth cost is just too high and he didn't have anyone to share a booth with.  If you want his stuff (and we all do!) just order them from him direct.  He'll make em up and ship em out to you.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

I'm not buying anything this year. I have way too much stockpiled. I'm going to use what I have this year......my wife said so. Just kidding, she didn't really. I'm just going to hang out and see some friends I don't see often.

Manxfishing

Just for those that might not know
Mike's RX is a Dobyns Rod dealer along with a being a GLB sponsor

I've called ahead and placed my order

Got Fish??

I'm going to go visit Wayne Carpenter. Restock on a couple colors. Hang out at GLB table for a few days. Probably go see Tommy and get some custom painted blades. Eat pizza with Dan. Bother the guys at the trout pond. Say high too John at the NBAA both. find mojo, and give him a hard time. Hear about some of Big Dog's fishing trips, look at pretty girls. Spend a lot more money then I planned on. It's all good.

Waterfoul

I can always use a couple blade baits.  Mike's RX usually has what I use.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

Brian said if you want Nemesis, let him or I know and we'll get it to the show.

LAPORTE

I can think of the name right now but the sausage company that gives out the samples. they are from Alpena. that is some good stuff right there.... maybe 2 or 3 packs
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

YpsiBass

Quote from: LAPORTE on January 07, 2014, 07:56:48 AM
I can think of the name right now but the sausage company that gives out the samples.

There's a joke here, but this is a family board :(

Mike S.

Quote from: YpsiBass on January 07, 2014, 09:14:04 AM
Quote from: LAPORTE on January 07, 2014, 07:56:48 AM
I can think of the name right now but the sausage company that gives out the samples.

There's a joke here, but this is a family board :(

I'm working the booth with him Saturday........