Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:41:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Notre Dame football regains winningest percentage

Started by Firefighter Jeff, December 16, 2013, 07:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefighter Jeff

Woo hoo Irish.  I had read it was close earlier this year.  Now with Michigan having one more loss it puts Notre Dame ahead.  I suppose if the Michigan fans want to go out to the 100,000ths digit and round up, it'd be a tie. Either way they don't solely have the lead.  :)   ND  .741086    Mich  .734463

djkimmel

I guess we'll have to get it back then. I tried to catch the coach in the hallway after that last game but security tackled me before I even got one word out of my mouth... they're like ninjas...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: djkimmel on December 16, 2013, 09:06:23 PM
I guess we'll have to get it back then. I tried to catch the coach in the hallway after that last game but security tackled me before I even got one word out of my mouth... they're like ninjas...

Hahahaha  Better luck next time.  :)

LAPORTE

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on December 16, 2013, 07:12:12 PM
   Woo hoo Irish.  I had read it was close earlier this year.  Now with Michigan having one more loss it puts Notre Dame ahead.  I suppose if the Michigan fans want to go out to the 100,000ths digit and round up, it'd be a tie. Either way they don't solely have the lead.  :)   ND  .741086    Mich  .734463

Jeff, What conference were they in again ....?
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Firefighter Jeff

Don, are you insinuating that they need to be in a conference to play a tough schedule???  Doesn't hold water with me over the course of history.

djkimmel

Lots of coaches state that it is tougher to be in a conference. I tend to agree. But I have no further comments about the fightin' irash this season. That's one of the few thing we got right this year... once I check it off the annual todo list I move on. We wish you good luck with your future endeavors.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

Plain and simple:

The Irish suck.  And Rudy was offside!! 

(hey, it's my birthday and I can do and say whatever I want!)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 19, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
Plain and simple:

The Irish suck.  And Rudy was offside!! 

(hey, it's my birthday and I can do and say whatever I want!)

Hahahahaha  Ok, just this one time !!!  :)

djkimmel

aye yi yi... way to try to start something! So disrespectful... Thank goodness FF is giving you one break. I save that kind of stuff for just that one school (and I only think it, not say or spell it out loud).

I do find it okay to say bucknut. But I'm also never planning on stopping anywhere in columbus. I've heard stories...

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Buckeye joke?"

The guy replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6' tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2?, 225 lbs., and he is an Ohio State graduate. The guy right next to him is 6'5?, 250lbs., and he is also an Ohio State graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times."

Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games? A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.

And one of my favorites...
Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie's lamp. "Who disturbs me?" asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. "You will each get one wish," said the genie. Jim offers to go first. "I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!"

The genie grants the wish to Jim and he is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he'll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, "Fill it with water."