2014 TBF of Michigan State Championship Sunday August 24 UPDATED

Started by djkimmel, December 12, 2013, 10:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

The 2014 TBF of Michigan State Championship (adult) is scheduled for Sunday, August 24. Launching out of Elizabeth Park on the Lower Detroit River. All waters open except an off limits immediately around the boat ramp to be announced at the pre-tournament meeting.

Entry fee is $100 per angler which includes $5 towards big bass. Each club must send an equal number of boaters and non-boaters. This is a draw tournament with each angler getting 50% of the day for travel to and from their chosen fishing spots and the front of the boat. Anglers work out the details between themselves.

There will be a mandatory registration and pre-tournament meeting following the BFL at Elizabeth Park on Saturday, August 23. Registration runs from 5PM until 6:30PM. Everyone must register by 6:30PM. The mandatory pre-tournament meeting starts at 7PM.

Tournament and livewell checks at Elizabeth Park start at 5AM Sunday morning until 6:15AM. Tournament launch is 6:30AM. Everyone must be checked back in by 2:30PM Sunday.

Read complete details, get tournament rules, club roster forms and personal entry forms at: http://www.michigantbf.com/2014/07/state-championship-elizabeth-park/

I believe the 2014 state team would go to the 2015 TBF Northern Divisional Championship somewhere in Illinois.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bsimpson

I picked up a flyer at the Novi show that said the MI State Championship was in July on St. Clair.  So I'm assuming the August 24th tourney isn't happening?

mikesmiph

Bill, the date on the flyer was wrong. We ended up throwing them all away

djkimmel

Don't know how that flier got printed that way? Caused a little confusion. I didn't even notice it the first couple days of the show. I think we are back on August 24 but not sure which end of the system yet. Waiting to hear from Dave Reault about what they've worked out. Might be Detroit River but I guess either is still possible.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

nitroderrek

is aug 24th confirmed date?
it is conflicting with our club tournament date
I guess nobody in our club knew of the date (ocba)
thanks, derrek

djkimmel

I have not heard of a change but was told they just had a board meeting a few days ago. After I get home from the Ultimate Sport Show I'll check with Dave and Matt for any updates.

djkimmel

Quote from: nitroderrek on March 21, 2014, 07:48:04 AM
is aug 24th confirmed date?
it is conflicting with our club tournament date
I guess nobody in our club knew of the date (ocba)
thanks, derrek

I've confirmed with TBF of Michigan president Dave Reault that the TBF of Michigan state championship is August 24th.

dartag

markgoetsch

djkimmel

Yes. I sent email out to The Bass Boys club members a few days ago but I just realized I screwed up and left your email off the list dartag?!? Sorry about that. I will send you the details I have so far in just a few minutes.

I do not have the fishing hours for Sunday, August 24th yet. I don't have meeting details though I assume there will be a required meeting Saturday evening after the BFL also at Elizabeth Park. I don't have a final entry deadline but I'm collecting my club entries right now - http://www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/tbbsc.html

I will provide details here and to club member as soon as I get them.

djkimmel

I have updated all the details in the first post and a link to complete details and forms on www.michigantbf.com.

Team houston

So who all made the team?  Anybody have a list of the results?

Team houston

Thanks for the effort Mark, but I am not on facebook. How about just throwing out some of the names that you remember.

markgoetsch

Josh Kolodzaike
Mark Goetsch
Dave Reault
Roy Marchant
Jim Sprague
Drew Hayes
Larry Thomas
Thomas Cooley
Randy Ramsey
Tyler Linn
Bill Cisler
Josh Fulks

djkimmel

Quote from: Team houston on August 26, 2014, 10:20:58 AM
Thanks for the effort Mark, but I am not on facebook. How about just throwing out some of the names that you remember.

You don't have to be a member of Facebook to view a Facebook page like the TBF of Michigan Facebook page or the GreatLakesBass.com Facebook page. You only need to be a member of Facebook to interact (comment, like, post reply, etc., not view) with a page or to view personal profiles - actual peoples' personal streams and home pages like mine: http://www.facebook.com/djkimmel for my friends and family who are members of Facebook. Anyone can view a Facebook page that is set to public (default).