Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:54:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Been away

Started by Revtro, October 29, 2013, 10:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revtro

Hi all,
Well it's been a while since I've posted because life has taken a major turn for me.  This past Monday my son was born!  So I haven't fished at all in the past 3 months.  And, because I want to provide the best I can for my new boy and the rest of my family, I'm selling off my boat.  So I may not be fishing much for a while until I am ready to buy another boat.  But it's all good.  It's a decision I made willingly because FAMILY FIRST.   ;D

The new little guy is amazing and a true miracle baby.  He is absolutely perfect and healthy.  We couldn't be happier.  For those of you who knew this was all happening, thank you for your prayers.  We feel so incredibly blessed.  God has been so good to us.  Happy isn't a big enough word. 

Anyway, that's the update from my clan.  You may not see as much of me on here anymore due to the life changes, but then again, perhaps God will provide a way for me to buy a less expensive boat in the near future.  You never know.  That's my prayer because fishing is a passion for me and a great therapeutic outlet and there is no substitute for enjoying this passion on your own boat.  In the meantime, if you know someone who wants to buy an outstanding BassCat, please send them my way.  Thanks all!  God Bless.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

YpsiBass

Glad to hear everyone is safe and sound.  Congrats on the baby Tom.  What did you decide to name him?

Revtro

Thomas Richard Ouweleen III. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

red68prostreet

Congrats on the new addition to the family. I understand your commitment and the reasoning behind your decision. Your posts are going to be missed.

Can you provide the details on your boat? I have a friend that is looking to buy so please send me all the info and I will pass it along.

Take care.

dartag

congrats to your family on the new arrival.  i did the same thing when my son was born.  Family time is important.  The fish will be there when he gets old enough to head out there.  Think of all the new tackle you will be able to get.

steve smith

gmetime24

Congrats on your new boy! He is adorable. My wife and I just had our first son in June and he sure is fun to be around, I love every moment with him!

fiker

Tom I've got a back seat just waiting for you when you need to get away.  You've got my number.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

eetz

Hi Tom, congrats!

youre always welcome to fish with me, just give me a call.

Jorji

Mojo

Just DO NOT get rid of your best 4-6 rods and lure boxes ..... I can't tell you how many times you'll find 4 hours and someone to fish with !!!! Your rods are like an old friend.  ;D
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

bigjc

Tom,

I have an open back seat for you anytime!

Firefighter Jeff

Congratulations on the new arrival !!!!!

mikballa

Tom congratulation on your new son,i have never fished with any one like you, very good mentor and role model to the sport,i enjoyed every time we went out had a great time learned a lot from you,i got a 20 ft fish and ski hit me up in the spring the front of the boat will be waiting!! keep your maps and marked spots.. if you should need anything tom let me know.

God Bless!!               MIKE..

djkimmel

I've been missing your posts but I have seen you've been what I would call 'a little busy.' Glad things are going real good with your wife and your new son. There will be other boats, and other people with boats.

I always say family comes first before a fishing forum. And I mean it. Will see on here maybe you when you have a moment, or just need a fishing break for a few minutes. That doesn't hurt once in awhile.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.