Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who's going to be in The Big House under the lights?

Started by djkimmel, September 01, 2013, 01:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

cameraguy is stepping out on a limb here and says I can back him up next Saturday under the lights in the Student corner of the endzone when my Wolverines takes on the irash. As long as I promise not to try to tackle any irash...

oh boy. I may tie my own shoelaces together just so I can stay in The Big House for the whole game!!!

Who's going to be there?!?!?

GO BLUE!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bigmojet

Actually we are already looking past you and planning for MSU game.  Go Irish!

djkimmel

Gosh... I hope so. MSU looked like their coaches will be a LOT busier than our coaches!?! Poor sparty. I live in sparty land so I always feel their pain too. As the frog said, "it's not easy being green." Luckily, I've always been MAIZE and BLUE!! (Thanks Uncle Buddy!!)

I was glad to find out from the news that I've been spelling it wrong all these years - apparently it's not fighting... but figthing! Who knew?!?

GO BLUE!! Beat those figthing irash!!! Game #1 of the 3 must-wins every year (and watch out for the redheaded real-Irish stepchild in that student corner of The Big House endzone!!! ;D)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bigmojet

Touchdown Jesus is gonna lead the Irish out of the tunnel and he's gonna get sore arms from holding that touchdown sign all day.

Love the fall.

djkimmel

Last week they had James Bond in the stadium including flying back out of the stadium as a rocketman! Not sure who or what they will have this weekend but I'm betting whomever the irash have with a touchdown sign will have a sore behind from sitting on the bench a lot!!! ;D

djkimmel

Sure is quiet around here... ::) :)

Just the way I like it...

GO BLUE!!

bigmojet

I ate a lot of crow yesterday and had to pay off with a couple 30 packs of PBR. Decent game and congrats to UM.

djkimmel

Sorry to hear that (well not sorry about the reason). These rivalries are tough. I pretty much only follow Michigan Football as my one sports team that always matters to me. I come and go on a few other  teams/sports (too much fishing in the past to follow a bunch of teams/sports).

That can make it hard when we lose. I use to get all kinds of phone calls from people rubbing it in when we would lose a game, particularly from those spartys since I live in Lansing. So I really, really like it when we win and I don't hear much of anything.

PS: I don't call people and rub it in after we win just to get even. Waste of good fishing or fishing-related time. I do share stuff on the Internet a fair amount. Why? Well, as I said above, Michigan Football is my one sport I follow 100% so I get excited and happy when we win! GO BLUE!

djkimmel

I was corrected that we do play one more time next year so there's another chance... I hope we win that one too!! :)

It's a shame the rivalry is off for an undetermined time after that. It is the 3rd toughest still active rivalry in the history of Michigan Football so that makes it a good one (even if it does make me grouchy for a good week after a losing game... maybe I should try to take up another team to spread the 'stress' around?!?).

bigmojet

From what I hear with ND taking on ACC football schedule soon, they would have to give up MSU, Purdue or UM cause they werent gonna give up the only other non rivalry home game every year because of the gate receipts they make. They kept MSU because they jumped in the 40's when ND and UM first split and kept Purdue because of instate rivalry. ND is also taking on Texas on schedule because it opens more recruiting in the south as they have Midwest covered.