Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:20:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FOM?

Started by MBell, February 21, 2007, 05:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomas

1Javelin,

Sorry to hear you and your partner will not be fishing with us this year. If you can, I would suggest that you fish the Cass Lake event and go to the Friday evening meeting. Silverminnow puts on one heck of spread. Worth the trip.

thomas

Paul,

I should have the trolling motor problem taken care of by tournament time.

thomas
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

silverminnow

I will have the tool kit in the boat just in case.  Lets hope you don't need it and get to fish the whole thing this year.  I can't wait to get on the water no matter what water, just need to fish at this point.  I don't know how many teams but I do know that we had a good response at Novi and John has had a lot of interest it seems.  The more the merrier eh!!!!

thomas

Amen to that Paul

thomas

BigSmallie

My partner and I will be fishing the Saginaw Bay tournament this year.   If all goes well...we may fish more.

BS  ;)
"I don't care how you did the other day......bring em' to the scales"

dman

Hey don't forget about Paul and I we finished second last year.  What a classy bunch of guys that fished that trail last year.  We had fun chasing one another up and down the standings.  Kevin and Mark better look out this year, I don't know if I can handle 2nd again..... :D  I am really looking forward to this years schedule, and Kevin if we are at the gas station again you will have to have another doughnut.... ;D  Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Derek

silverminnow

I don't know I think those dounuts were lucky dounuts, I will have to pick a different kind this year...lol ;D ;D ;D  Not to much longer now...

SODY

Great to see all the post for FOM, we are moving forward, BigJC and myself SODY are moving forward with building the East and West MI circuits. Any questions on dates or rules can be sent to either of us and we will get you what you need. I will send anyone who e-mails me their address a schedule/brochure. Or pick one up at DNR sports.
Rich's e-mail is rsoderquist@comcast.net and John's is bigjc77@aol.com

Just a word on the Friday night meetings, they are the best! FOM provides a cookout or food, we have a message and sometimes great give away's.
I must tell you I have fished a variety of circuits and I obtained more stuff during my first year with FOM than all my years with some of the other larger trails.

Art Furgeson was up at a church in Berrian Center a few weeks ago gave a shout out for our trail and signed my FOM hat how cool is that!!!
SODY

fishon1219

Guys,
Mark and my self are really looking forward to this coming season. I enjoyed last season so much I have entered into the Norther Kentucky Divison. It is a great tournament organization and a decent payout and if you are as lucky as we were you will get the points champions bonues money which made it very worthwhile.

I hope we do as well this coming season, but honestly we got lucky. We didnt catch alot of fish on tourny days, but we were able to get the 5 that counted.

So all of you guys gunning for us we are no better than any of you we just got lucky.

Hope to see all of you this season and good luck.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

silverminnow

Ok, "LUCKY"  We will just follow you then.  I know I can keep up, Eh!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

thomas

What do think Paul about Kevin? Just a humble guy? I think he's just got a good partner in Mark. Let's give Mark the credit.

thomas

fishon1219

OK fellas, It is a team effort (even though Mark typically catches all of the fish)
I spend to much time looking for bikinis. I know, I have a problem.

Funny story, Several years ago Mark and I fished the Tuesday night events on Belleville and several open team events and everybody always remembered Mark, but never remembered my name. So I was always known as Mark Clarks Partner. I even had it embroiderd on my jacket. To this day at boat shows and other fishing related events people still come up to me and say "Hey arent you Mark Clarks fishing partner".

I guess I am riding on his coat tail. Some day though I think the table will be turned and they will say "The winner of the Bassmaster Classic is Mark Clarks Partner Kevin Barrows" I cant wait.  ;D
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

silverminnow

I will gvie credit where credit is due.  I don't know who caught the fish that ended up securing first place for them.  I do know that we didn't catch our fish that day and have to change that this year if we want to compete with the dynamic duo of Clark and ummmm, Ummm, Ummmm, his partner you know... Ummmmm, Ok,Ok, Clark and Barrows.  Again, if we had to have second we were beaten by some good guys that is for sure.  I am counting down the days until June 2nd you two and we will be ready to RUMBLE... Ok, wrong word, I can hold my own but Mark may be able to take me...READY TO FISH... Thats better. ;D ;D ;D

thomas

Kevin,

I would love to see you win the bass master classic. Looking forward to seeing all my FOM friends.

thomas