email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOM?  (Read 5882 times)

thomas

Re: FOM?
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 09:12:15 PM »

1Javelin,

Sorry to hear you and your partner will not be fishing with us this year. If you can, I would suggest that you fish the Cass Lake event and go to the Friday evening meeting. Silverminnow puts on one heck of spread. Worth the trip.

thomas

Paul,

I should have the trolling motor problem taken care of by tournament time.

thomas
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

silverminnow

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

I will have the tool kit in the boat just in case.  Lets hope you don't need it and get to fish the whole thing this year.  I can't wait to get on the water no matter what water, just need to fish at this point.  I don't know how many teams but I do know that we had a good response at Novi and John has had a lot of interest it seems.  The more the merrier eh!!!!

thomas

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 11:43:26 PM »

Amen to that Paul

thomas

BigSmallie

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »

My partner and I will be fishing the Saginaw Bay tournament this year.   If all goes well...we may fish more.

BS  ;)
"I don't care how you did the other day......bring em' to the scales"

dman

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »

Hey don't forget about Paul and I we finished second last year.  What a classy bunch of guys that fished that trail last year.  We had fun chasing one another up and down the standings.  Kevin and Mark better look out this year, I don't know if I can handle 2nd again..... :D  I am really looking forward to this years schedule, and Kevin if we are at the gas station again you will have to have another doughnut.... ;D  Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Derek

silverminnow

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 11:08:20 PM »

I don't know I think those dounuts were lucky dounuts, I will have to pick a different kind this year...lol ;D ;D ;D  Not to much longer now...

SODY

• R Soderquist
  • Big Fish
  • "First to come last to leave"
  • View Gallery
    • ReelSwede
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 09:39:27 PM »

Great to see all the post for FOM, we are moving forward, BigJC and myself SODY are moving forward with building the East and West MI circuits. Any questions on dates or rules can be sent to either of us and we will get you what you need. I will send anyone who e-mails me their address a schedule/brochure. Or pick one up at DNR sports.
Rich's e-mail is rsoderquist@comcast.net and John's is bigjc77@aol.com

Just a word on the Friday night meetings, they are the best! FOM provides a cookout or food, we have a message and sometimes great give away's.
I must tell you I have fished a variety of circuits and I obtained more stuff during my first year with FOM than all my years with some of the other larger trails.

Art Furgeson was up at a church in Berrian Center a few weeks ago gave a shout out for our trail and signed my FOM hat how cool is that!!!
SODY

fishon1219

• Ask me about a new boat
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »

Guys,
Mark and my self are really looking forward to this coming season. I enjoyed last season so much I have entered into the Norther Kentucky Divison. It is a great tournament organization and a decent payout and if you are as lucky as we were you will get the points champions bonues money which made it very worthwhile.

I hope we do as well this coming season, but honestly we got lucky. We didnt catch alot of fish on tourny days, but we were able to get the 5 that counted.

So all of you guys gunning for us we are no better than any of you we just got lucky.

Hope to see all of you this season and good luck.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

silverminnow

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 10:22:23 PM »

Ok, "LUCKY"  We will just follow you then.  I know I can keep up, Eh!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

thomas

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 11:45:37 PM »

What do think Paul about Kevin? Just a humble guy? I think he's just got a good partner in Mark. Let's give Mark the credit.

thomas

fishon1219

• Ask me about a new boat
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »

OK fellas, It is a team effort (even though Mark typically catches all of the fish)
I spend to much time looking for bikinis. I know, I have a problem.

Funny story, Several years ago Mark and I fished the Tuesday night events on Belleville and several open team events and everybody always remembered Mark, but never remembered my name. So I was always known as Mark Clarks Partner. I even had it embroiderd on my jacket. To this day at boat shows and other fishing related events people still come up to me and say "Hey arent you Mark Clarks fishing partner".

I guess I am riding on his coat tail. Some day though I think the table will be turned and they will say "The winner of the Bassmaster Classic is Mark Clarks Partner Kevin Barrows" I cant wait.  ;D
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

silverminnow

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »

I will gvie credit where credit is due.  I don't know who caught the fish that ended up securing first place for them.  I do know that we didn't catch our fish that day and have to change that this year if we want to compete with the dynamic duo of Clark and ummmm, Ummm, Ummmm, his partner you know... Ummmmm, Ok,Ok, Clark and Barrows.  Again, if we had to have second we were beaten by some good guys that is for sure.  I am counting down the days until June 2nd you two and we will be ready to RUMBLE... Ok, wrong word, I can hold my own but Mark may be able to take me...READY TO FISH... Thats better. ;D ;D ;D

thomas

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 08:30:02 PM »

Kevin,

I would love to see you win the bass master classic. Looking forward to seeing all my FOM friends.

thomas
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge