Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:11:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

OUTLAW BASS TOURNAMENTS

Started by OUTLAW, February 15, 2007, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUTLAW

OUTLAW BASS TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

THE ONLY TOURNAMENT SERIES WITH 100% CASH AT THE RAMP
$100.00 per Boat entry $10.00 Optional Big Bass.$30.00 PER MAN MEMBERSHIP
# 1 MAY 27 2007 GRAND RIVER.              
#2 JUNE 17 2007 WHITE LAKE.         
# 3 JULY 8  2007  MUSKEGON LAKE.                               
# 4 AUGUST 5 2007 WHITE LAKE.             
ANGLER OF THE YEAR AWARD FREE 2008 ENTRYS!!!

1ST PLACE- $1200.00   
2ND PLACE- $1000.00
3RD PLACE- $600.00
4TH PLACE- $400.00 
5TH PLACE- $225.00
6TH PLACE- $225.00      
7TH PLACE- $200.00   
8TH PLACE-$150.00

LGMOUTH

Sounds like a good deal.

Sure is going to be crowded on Muskegon on July 8th, Mid State, NBAA, Outlaw bass. Should be interesting.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Cy

Did you guys decide if it was going to be single or partner or either?
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

BASS FISHERMAN

Quote from: LGMOUTH on February 15, 2007, 04:42:47 PM
Sounds like a good deal.

Sure is going to be crowded on Muskegon on July 8th, Mid State, NBAA, Outlaw bass. Should be interesting.

all thems in meskegons Lake  ??? ??? ???
i be heedin out to the big water theen fur sur  :D :D :D
ifin meskegons Lake has all thems on thar i not going to be fishin OUTLAWS BAS that day  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

OUTLAW

You can fish single or as a team, if you fish single It is just $30.00 membership there is no extra membership for a guy that wants to fish single. The Big Lake Is off Limits.

Even with those 3 tournaments there will only be 60 or so boats there,

silverminnow

"no classic fund,no money to directors"  sounds to good to be true. 

BASS FISHERMAN

with all thems baot thar i decide to fish afturall  ;) ;) ;)
i runs rite to big water an away i go an OUT LAWS BAS not no anna bettur of it  ;) ;) ;) wheen i reterns i cume sneekin in frum big water an bak to weegh in i go  :D :D :D

an verrie proud of it

LGMOUTH

That would be a cheetin, we know you wouldnt do that would you bassfisherman???? ;D
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

BASS FISHERMAN

no i not do thats  ;D ;D ;D i juss kiddin yous all out thar  ;) ;) ;)
i stays rite thar an chgucks me spinners bait up long the bank  ;) ;)

an verrie proud of it

OUTLAW

ENTRY FORMS ARE NOW PRINTED!!!!!! E-MAIL your address if you would like to have one sent to you. They will also be scatered around the Grand Rapids Show.

fish hound

I'm there.  send an me entry form. fish.hound@hotmail.com.  also, i'm not sure this is the place, but if OUTLAW has tips about sleeping in his truck, i'd love to hear 'em, cause i plan on traveling some this season. just kidding.

OUTLAW

The key is to stay in the parking lot of the motel that your buddy is staying at so you can take a shower and the can!.

OUTLAW

We will have entry forms at the show saturday keep your eye out for Brian Feutz and myself we will have the entry forms with us. We will try to put some in a few boths but I have a feeling the outher directors won't like that! We are the only Tournament giving back 100% cash at the Ramp.

Dan

Not the only tournament trail with 100% pay back J. The Tear Drop Tournament Trail has been 100% for 20 years. We pay 100% and have a $5,000 Classic based on a 25 boat field. In many of the years we've fished, when we don't get 25 boats we have given away the $5,000 at the Classic. If you count our rods and gift certificates we give at each tournament we are over 100% payback.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

gr@ssmonkey

Quote from: Dan on March 16, 2007, 10:07:21 PM
Not the only tournament trail with 100% pay back J. The Tear Drop Tournament Trail has been 100% for 20 years. We pay 100% and have a $5,000 Classic based on a 25 boat field. In many of the years we've fished, when we don't get 25 boats we have given away the $5,000 at the Classic. If you count our rods and gift certificates we give at each tournament we are over 100% payback.

just wondering dan,were the 5,000 for the classic comes from if the tourney is 100% payback at the ramp,i may have to fish with you guys this year sounds great...thanks

OUTLAW

Sorry Dan I forgot about you, and how could I do That. I do remeber fishing a tournament on tippy with you when we could not figur out why the boat wouls not start for a 1/2 hour, Then we relized it was the kill switch. Oh well we won and had big bass any way.

Dan

We sell ads in a flyer for $100 and $200. We have now grown to a six page flyer. We have a couple of  bigger sponsors that pay us more.  Our 200 ads we call host ads. We then have a host tournament for those host only and they fish with one of our guys and we put 200 in the pot just for the hosts.  So, one host will win their ad money back. After the tournament we take all the host out to brunch. Fun time and very popular with the hosts. We also have a Classic one time fee of $50. So between the classic fee and the ads we make the $5,000 so I guess I should say that if you don't make the classic it technically wouldn't be 100% payback. Each individual tournament is 100% pay back, and you don't have to pay the Classic entry fee to fish these. We have a $60 entry which includes a $10 piece going to a big bass pot. We pay cash back for first big bass and give two rods to second big bass. We pay five places. We also usually have cash or gift certificates from that lakes host to hand out which would be beyond the entry fees as well. We do have a one time membership fee to cover insurance and incorporation fees. That's 50 a boat which is waived if you come up with an ad buyer for the flyer. We don't pay any tournament position any money. It's all volunteer. We do have as part of our rules that the tournament director gets an automatic Classic spot. We have one wild card Classic spot and the rest are the top ten in points for the six tournaments. Wild card entries have to fish all six tournaments. I hope I covered it all, but it's all on the website which is down right now because I am switching web hosts. Even the website is voluntary. I do it for nothing and have paid all the hosting and domain fees myself. Although, I must admit that I have been hoping to get reimbursed for some of this, but so far nuttin.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

spinninbug

Teardrop sells ads for a flyer that gets distributed to all the sponsers.  The money from the ads and membership fees and the classic fee you have to pay if you want to fish for the classic is where the money comes from for the classic.
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

senkochuker

Why are you guy's runnin these for free? I would not do all that work for notin, all the complainin you will hear. I would carry a big stick if I was you. anybody coplains blam they get the stick.

OUTLAW

I don't think Brian is going to need a stick! With 100% payback there is nothin to complin about, unless you want a tackle pack with 2 jig heads, 3 worms, a sticker, and a can cooler. other than that not to much to complain about!