Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

MIDEWEST SPORTSMEN BASS CURCUT

Started by BASS FISHERMAN, February 06, 2007, 01:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASS FISHERMAN

HELLO OUT THAR !!!!!!!
ANNAONE HEER OF THEMS????
ANNAONE FISHES WITH THEMS????

i was juss wondurin bout this  ??? ??? ??? i heer thay are heer in MICHIGAN butt thay gos down to warms southurn states fur they classick  ;) ;) ;)

thanksyou veerie much fur anna help bout this  ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
??? ??? ??? bout the SKEETORS BOAT  ??? ??? ???
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

BASS FISHERMAN

thanksyou  freind fur puttin the link fur me  ;) ;) ;)
i see thay has a 90% payday fur winnin teams aswell  ;) ;) ;)
i bettur be lookin inthis sume mure  ;) ;) ;)
annaone out thar ben fishin this curcut ??????  :) :) :)
juss wondurin  ;D ;D ;D

an verrie proud of it

Cheetam

Benny Miller is the local (SE MI) tournament director.  He comes around here every once in a while.  I'm sure he will see this post and give some more info on it...
Jeff

macbass

hey bass fisherman I here tell there is a midwest circuit up around chippewa and martiny and I alos here they are going to be having an open on martiny in june. if anyone could shed some light on this I am interested

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

BASS FISHERMAN

i allso heer tell bout such tournies up thar  ;) ;) ;)
i go to thay   site an i send EMAILS to thems makin requist fur info bout said tournies   ;) ;) ;) wheen i heer frum thems Denny i well get with yous with this infurmation  ;) ;) ;) yous can count on me ifin thay getts back with me bout this   :D :D :D

??? ??? dont no bout them SKEETORS tho  ??? ???
an verrie proud of it

macbass

maybes we cans team up and burn somespinnin bugs at them and turn in 25 or 30 pounds fur our 5 fishies

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

BASS FISHERMAN

no emails frum thems yet  ??? ??? ???
i guess i juss waite till thays do  ;) ;) ;)
PM frum a fello membur  bout said tournies tho  ;) ;) ;)
i fine out a few things bout said tournies  :D :D :D

??? ??? not no bout SKEETORS BOAT THO  ??? ???
an verrie proud of it

BASS FISHERMAN

i nevur get annathing frum thems  ??? ??? ???

an verrie proud of it

Cheetam

Jeff

BASS FISHERMAN

no pm frum him eithur  ??? ??? ???

an verrie proud of it

OUTLAW

BASS FISHERMAN

??? ??? bass fisherman not no  ??? ???

an verrie proud of it

macbass

yes flat river is part of midwest sportsmen.But you can pay a membership to just fish the flat river part or you can pay both memberships to quilfy to fish the midwest sportsmen national.

macbass

for info on midwest sportsmen flat river contact Bill Ferris

bassinman#1

We will have tourneys on Kent, whitmore, ponemah, Belleville, and the St. Clair river, More Info call, Benny at 248-887-1129.  Midwest Sportsman.

bucketmouthhauler

Quote from: BASS FISHERMAN on February 06, 2007, 01:17:26 PM
HELLO OUT THAR !!!!!!!
ANNAONE HEER OF THEMS????
ANNAONE FISHES WITH THEMS????

i was juss wondurin bout this  ??? ??? ??? i heer thay are heer in MICHIGAN butt thay gos down to warms southurn states fur they classick  ;) ;) ;)

thanksyou veerie much fur anna help bout this  ;D ;D ;D

??? ??? ??? bout the SKEETORS BOAT  ??? ??? ???

Heyys budd, why don,t you lay off the smiley faces and quit cloggin kimmels website up w/ your jibberish. wouldnt it just be easier to talk like a human?

TCook

I am surprised nobody said anything till now. It seems to me that bass fisherman is making a joke of this site, atleast since I been here I dont remember one serious post unless im way off and that is just how he is. But I dont know anyone that talks like that or keeps repeating the same thing do you?
FISH HARD!!!

Durand Dan

Why don't you do what most of us do? When you see his posts just skip over them. The first time I saw one I tried to read it. Now I don't even give them a glance.

TCook

Thats what I been doing after i realized he always talks like that, I was just surprised its alowed
FISH HARD!!!