email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detroit River  (Read 3298 times)

BIGSHOW

Detroit River
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:59:06 PM »

Haven't heard anything on the river yet. Anyone been out yet? I'm Hitting it Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe both. Near Grosse ile.

Dave B

Re: Detroit River
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:29:30 AM »

I was out yesterday and did terrible, a buddy of mine  did pretty good caught several 3-4lb large mouths and some nice pike @ dunbar

BIGSHOW

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 07:09:45 PM »

I went Wednesday and only got 2 largemouth. Had 4 break offs. Pike i'm guessing. I wanted to drop shot but the guy with me didn't want to. Water temp was 53 degrees. Water was still pretty muddy.

BIGSHOW

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 01:01:20 PM »

Getting better by the day a couple degrees warmer and 2 dozen largemouths. On saturday. Anyone else out there?

Brainfear

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 04:57:01 PM »

I'm new to the site and have been out on the west side of grose ile a few times with no luck. Just a few silver bass. Any tips for fishing around grose ile?

Dave B

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 09:44:34 PM »

Flipping the docks after the spawn is over, east side of grosse ile is better than west

riverrunner

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:56:14 PM »

Bass are really starting to turn on in the river . Back water areas were 60 deg , (thursday) stick baits , dropshot , senkos . Largemouth and Smallies both biting , by this weekend they will be on the beds . I think the spawn will be short and all the fish will be on at the same time .

bigjc

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »

I'm new to the site and have been out on the west side of grose ile a few times with no luck. Just a few silver bass. Any tips for fishing around grose ile?
This time of year the shallow flats on the west side of the north end of Grosse Isle (across from Wyandotte) are loaded with Silver Bass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge