Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:47:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Started by TheFishinPollock, April 22, 2013, 06:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFishinPollock

The lake broke up after 4 days of using my great mental powers to shatter the ice. Putting the dock in tomorrow! 
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

stackenem

but have you got your boat out from under the snowbank in your back yard yet!!! :o
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

TheFishinPollock

It came out 2 days ago. Yanked out the gas tank to replace the livewell pump and bilge pump .  Trying to see if i can find OEM parts for it. Then its recarpeting the floor and 1 lid, wetsanding the inside and top plate, restripe and letter it ,then put it all back together for season.
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bigmojet

Rain today switched to snow at 6pm. I was hyped to fish this weekend but I can only guess what water temp will be with ice just coming off lakes in past several days up north.

PIGSMALLIE

TheFishinPollock

It's always a headache getting ready for season Dan, but I did find a marina that bought up all the ChampioN parts when they moved to Tenn.   She didn't have the exact models so I upped the GPH on both pumps.    Course it snowed last night and will again thursday so there is no way she will be ready by the 1st of may.   I need a much bigger garage that the boat fits in.  Either that or a  "help the fish build a new garage" telethon  :D

You are right about the temps on the lakes up here PS.  GT bay was pushing the 50 degree mark, but without the sun  I am sure it has dropped a few degrees.
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

Got Fish??

My boat is  still in the  garage. I leave for turkey hunting and trout fishing this wreak end. There is still snow on  the ground up north at hunt camp. Maybe when I get home next week, I will  get her out.

djkimmel

I like the idea of a "help build a new garage" telethon but I wonder if more than one, and maybe having one be a "help build a slightly larger heated pole barn" telethon would be too much to ask?!? ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TheFishinPollock

Heat would be a great idea!   That way I can work on it all winter long
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

That's what I need. Don't think I will get it anytime soon. Every spring, my back yard is 1 or 2 ponds, or at least a really wet swamp. I already have ducks flying over lately. They don't stay very long.

TheFishinPollock

Back of the house is like that too here.  It's all white ceder with low spots and marshy ish. Makes for nice skeeters in the summer.  The grage here waits till I figgure out how to pay to have a natural gas line dug up and moved and put where it was supposed to be put.   They would get a tad irritated if it got built over their line I'm thinkin
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

You could pretend you didn't know?!?

TheFishinPollock

Eh. I'd rather not set my side of the lake on fire when the concrete slab is dug up and repoured bigger . :D
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc