Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:42:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

New Tournament Series Outlaw Bass

Started by Jason Ammerman, January 23, 2007, 11:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Ammerman

There is a new Tournament trail in Michigan. Just what we need right. Well the name is OUTLAW BASS and the name says it all we are going to break the rules on how to run a tournament. It will be a 100% PAYBACK at the ramp. not 100% in cash and prizes (a jig head a patch and a pre rigged worm) 100% cash money! $100.00 plus $10.00 Big Bass.

Sample pay back on 50 boats     
1st Place    $800.00
2nd Place    $750.00
3rd Place    $700.00
4th Place    $600.00
5th Place    $550.00

Sample pay back on 100 boats.       
1st Place    $1600.00
2nd Place    $1500.00
3rd Place    $1400.00
4th Place    $1200.00
5th Place    $1100.00
6th Place    $1000.00
7th Place    $900.00
8th Place    $800.00
9th Place    $700.00
10th Place    $600.00
We are working on our dates right now should have them by next week. tournament will be on Muskegon, White, Hardy, and Grand River. $30.00 per man membership.

BASS FISHERMAN

I WELL BE KEEPIN AN OPEN EYE ON THIS ;) ;) ;)
YOU GOIN TO BE THE HONCHO OF THIS TOUREMEMTS CURCUT JASON??I ALLSO WONDURIN BOUT WHEEN YOU GOES TO WHITE AN MESKEGON LAKE??WE WELL BE LOCKED IN THAR OR CAN WE GO TO THE BIG WATER???I THINKIN OF RUNNING OUT IN THE BIG WATER FRUM TIME TO TIMES!!THEY GOING TO BE A "FISH OFF CLASSIC" ASWELL??HOWS YUR RANGER RUNNIN ??? ??? ???STILL HAS IT OR NO ??? ??? ???

BASS FISHERMAN
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

gbaade

Jason Ammerman

I am not running the tournament it is a buddy of mine. Team or single, the big lake will be off limits, NO Classic, and the Ranger runs like all Rangers better than the rest.

BASS FISHERMAN

I FINE THIS LOC IN RULE TO BE MOST UNUSEILLY FUR BIG  TOURNIES :o :o :o MOST LIKES RUNNIN IN THE BIG WATER BUT YOU SAY NO!!RULES ARE RULES I NO BUTT MAYBE THIS SHOOLD BE JIVIN SUME MURE THOOGHT BEFOUR ITS RITTIN IN STONE ;) ;) ;)
I MAY SINE UP FUR SAID TOURNIES BUT ALLSO PLANNIN ON FISHI OTHERS ASWELL WHEER BIG WATER IS OPEN ;D ;D ;D FUN RUNNIN OFF TO OTHUR LAKES FUR THE BIG SACKS ;D ;D ;D

I ALLSO WONDURIN BOUT THE 100% PAYOUT??
I SEE WITH 50 BOAT IN THE FEILD THAY WOOD BE A TOTAL OF $5000.OO PRIZE MONNIE AND WITH YUR PAYOUT THAT YOU SHOW TOTAL PAYOUT WOOD BE ONLY $3300.00!!WOOD MURE PLACES BE PAY THAN JUSS FIVE SO THE OTHUR $1700.00 PRIZE MONIES WOOD GO INTO FISHERMANS HANDS?? WAS JUSS WONDURIN BOUT THIS??

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

Jason Ammerman

My mistake on the pay out it would be as follows. remember this is a sample payback it may change but it will be 100%.
1st $1120
2nd $1070
3rd $1020
4th $920
5th $870

The big lake is going to be off limits because. We want to see who is the best on that lake that day not who has the biggest gas tank.

BASS FISHERMAN

jason!!

juss how do yous join up??i am wondurin bout this??are they going to be flyers out thar for said tournies??thay going to make dates differunt than say nbaa??juss tryin to figuer this out??wheer to send memburship monnies??all info bout theese tournies wood be verrie helpfull

thanks

BASS FISHERMAN

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

Jason Ammerman

The tournaments should be set by the lansing show. as far as dates we are staying off BBT and Shoreline because they are the largest draw around here. We are not consernd with any of the outher tournaments there are to many to schedual around.

bigranger1

hi im a new fisherman in the area and have a big ranger was hoping to fish the biggest team tourment in western michigan was woundering which one it is  ??? ??? ??? i have never fished up here before just moved up here 2 months ago was hoping for a little help please email me at petalicks@yahoo.com thanks bill

djkimmel

bigranger1, look at BBT Bass to start with. They are one of the biggest on the west side.

There's also Shoreline Bass, but their web site appears to be down right now. There's one or two big circuits in the SW part of the state that I don't have the details at my fingertips on.

You can find out about more circuits on here by reading through the various sections. It takes a little research to find a circuit that best fits your need.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BASS FISHERMAN

jason i am wondurin bout this???wheen i goes to lansing show who i keep allook out fur ??? ??? ??? sining up to outlaws bass club well be my alliey ;) ;) ;) you goin to be thar?? or i looks fur sumeone else??juss letts me no befour that time!!OK??

on anothur note!!!maybee we can get togethur this summur fur sume fun fishin times ;) ;) ;) we takes my rangers or yours ;) ;) ;)
i tell yous one thing RANGERS BOAT RULE and that 90 hourse i has on the back of hur reelilly runs like atop ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

MIBassKid

Dan do we have a spell check on here?? I can't hardly read what he's tryin to say!  ;D Just kidding with you Fisherman.
-Kid

gr@ssmonkey

bigranger if you go to the lansing show or the grand rapids fishing show you will find tons of info on tournaments,if your fishing the west side look for a tournament circiut called outlaw bass,another good one  is bass anglers united,look for them they have a web site ;D :D

DOWD

gr@ssmonkey

bass fisherman did u ever fish the old DARE tournaments up in ionia :-\' :-\' :-\' :-\' :-\' :-\'

djkimmel

It's a new form of fishing shorthand. ;D I have a hard time thinking anything but good thoughts about anyone who says Ranger Boats Rule!

The spellchecker may actually not be working for everyone on every browser either although when I tested it last night, it seemed to be working like it should now on IE - waiting to see if the programmers come up with anything - it appears to be an intermittent problem for only a few people.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

gr@ssmonkey

Quote from: djkimmel on January 29, 2007, 11:03:04 PM
It's a new form of fishing shorthand. ;D I have a hard time thinking anything but good thoughts about anyone who says Ranger Boats Rule!

The spellchecker may actually not be working for everyone on every browser either although when I tested it last night, it seemed to be working like it should now on IE - waiting to see if the programmers come up with anything - it appears to be an intermittent problem for only a few people.
i don't think it was working for me either dan,but then again nothing works on my slowwwwwww computer

Cy

I run Firefox all the time and the spell check works great for me every time I try it.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

bshaner

I think that would confuse even the best spell checkers.

I've been using my secret decoder ring to read them.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

Cy

No kidding.  Where can I get one of those fancy rings?
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net