Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:08:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW Fantasy Bass Fishing 2007

Started by Cheetam, January 23, 2007, 09:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

atta boy, Jeff. 

I didnt do too well in this first event.  maybe i will get them in the next.

McCarter himself :-\'

cameraguy

I didn't see this thread until today.  I haven't had much time to go over the site thoroughly. 

Over the years I haven't had much interest in any of the "fantasy" sports stuff.  However, a couple of weeks ago FLW Outdoors sent me an e-mail (I am a member) touting their Fantasy Fishing deal.  It also mentioned something about a $5,000 first prize.  That got my attention real quick.  So I checked it out, found out how easy it was to sign up and played my first-ever fantasy sports game...on the deadline day, last Wednesday.  I ended up 19th.  That was easy...but lucky, lucky, lucky. 

I must admit that I kept an eye on the tournament daily and the whole process was fun.  It only took a few minutes to sign up and pick my team for a crack at $5,000.  And it didn't cost a thing! 

Let's see, the next tourney is at the end of March.  Should I pick all new guys or stick with my original five?  Yelas is always solid, and Stricker is due for a big win.  On the other hand, Robertson... 

Ryan

Wow, congratulations!  That's pretty sweet.8)  Did you get a prize then for such a high finish?

-Ryan

cameraguy

I just got an e-mail from them yesterday.  I will be getting an FLW Outdoors t-shirt. 

dartag

updated my picks for the next event..  going to work my up from 1360 place or something like that.   look at the bottom of the roster.  there are a bunch of local guys on the list that must have entered the Det river event since they are a no for this event. 

JCOOPER

I am already part of one other group.  Does anyone know of a way for my one team and picks to be part of 2 different groups?  If not I will set up another username from my home pc tonight.
I am a pre bred mix between a ninja and a polar bear.  A truly deadly combination.

JCOOPER

Due to the overwhelming response, I just opened another account in my wifes name on the home computer.  So dont worry if my team beats you guys, you didnt really lose to a girl!
I am a pre bred mix between a ninja and a polar bear.  A truly deadly combination.

JCOOPER

Last night wife wife found out that "She" had a fantasy team.  She informed me that if she has a team that she wants to do the picks.  her team consisted of.  "give me number 8, 13, 3, 23 and someone in the 60's"  She shouted this across room never seeingany of the names.  Her team actaully turned out pretty good!

dartag

just did my picks for next week...  great to see some of the locals in the field.  clapper, balog, reault

too bad i could not get Kev,  in my picks.  can't wait for the victory party at HOOTERS when he wins.

get em boy.

motocross269

I made the top 20 in fantasy fishing this week......I missed the 5 grand by 40 points......AAAAAAARGH!  That would have gone along way towards a new boat.

JCOOPER

Is the season now done or will we pick for the championship?

Cheetam

Quote from: JCOOPER on July 18, 2007, 10:26:02 AM
Is the season now done or will we pick for the championship?
I'm pretty sure we pick for the championship...
Jeff

JCOOPER

I thought so too, but it normally gives you the option to make your picks right after completion of the previous.  It isnt giving me that option currently.

Cheetam

Quote from: JCOOPER on July 18, 2007, 01:13:33 PM
I thought so too, but it normally gives you the option to make your picks right after completion of the previous.  It isnt giving me that option currently.
They are going to have to limit the angler selections since not everyone has qualified for the Cup...I'd give it a couple days then check back...
Jeff