Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wonderland Marine Open House

Started by Pkleppert, January 09, 2007, 02:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Pkleppert

Wonderland Marine will be having an Open House on March 31st and April 1st.  Joe Balog (2nd place Stren, 1st Place BASS, Lk. Erie 2006) and Brian Coats (1st Place Everstart Lk. Erie 2004, 1st Place Wonderland Open 2006) will be giving seminars on fishing Lk. Erie, NOT to be missed.  All Ranger and Stratos Boats will be on display with special pricing.

For more info call Wonderland at (800) 226-3050.

PK

djkimmel

Both excellent Great Lakes anglers. Brian was kind enough to sign up as a forum member here last year and post a first hand report of his exciting huge 25 pound limit win at the 2006 Wonderland Marine West Open last August.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

robtheboatman

Here is a list of some of the vendors that will be at the "Wonderland Marine Fishing Extravaganza"; Red Dragon Tackle, KD Outdoors, Mikes RX baits, Complete Battery Source, Worldwide Marine Boat Insurance, Wolverine Tackle, Fishlander, and Berts Custom Tackle.  Also for the walleye crowd, Eric Olsen (Ranger, Evinrude) willbe doing some seminars.  If anybody has any ideas, or questions, please let me know.
Rob

djkimmel

Looks like I'll be there too hanging out and talking boats, motors, TBF and GreatLakesBass.com!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skip Johnson

I will be there becouse I didnt get to the red dragon or mikes booth at the show, kinda had to leave the show becouse pushing a stroller through the crowd was a MAJOR pain! next year I will go alone becouse I will have an even littler one in the stroller.

Lets just hope wonderland dont have a 2007 Ranger 521 on hand or I might have to take it home with me if its the right colors ;D
Go Big or Go Home!

djkimmel

Skip Johnson

Just got off the phone with chris at wonderland the colors would be silver and black dual console minnkota 101 52" shaft dual gps and a hot foot with a 250 yami.

I will most likely be in a new boat this summer or fall if buisness is good, Ive already run it by the boss and shes cool with that but she says I have to go pro again if I buy a new boat she misses the big checks!  I have taken 3 years off from fishing for a living and I realy enjoyed being at home and time with the family and friends, I realy enjoy fishing local stuff and fishing with friends but the desire to get back in the pro tournaments is calling and I should be in "sunny" florida or texas right now so Im seriousley thinking about it.

I need a ranger for the bonus money if I do get lucky and the priority entry helps also!
I realy love my skeeter but rangers throwing too much bonus money out there to just pass it up.

Go Big or Go Home!

thomas

Dan

Are going to have any greatlakesbass decals at wonderland? If so I would like one of the larger one's.

thomas :)
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

djkimmel

I'll have decals there - robtheboatman invited me to come on down. I'll have copies of The Angler's Genie too. Brochures and TBF stuff thomas. See you there.

cast n blast - stop on by and we'll talk about old times and new times to come. That goes for everyone else too. I'll be drooling over the new boats too. Thank goodness I have my trusty Ranger 492VS and the awesome Yamaha HPDI 225 dependability!

PapaChris

Skip,

I'm trying everything in my Power to have that right color in stock for the Extravaganza.

I have a few new things listed on the website for our Extravaganza for everyone.
everytime we add something I will try and update this page.
Scroll to the bottom of this page..
This is going to be Huge, Don't miss it..

Remember the original Bassarama? This is the type of show we are shooting for..but with Boats and More stuff..

http://www.wonderlandmarinewest.com/Pages/2007%20boat%20shows.htm

djkimmel

Here are the details so far:
Fishing Extravaganza Hours
March 31st - 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
April 1st - 10:00 am till 5 pm

Wonderland Marine West
5796 E. Grand River
Howell, MI 48843

Bass Seminars
by Joe Balog (2006 Bassmaster Erie Champion & more)
& Brian Coates (2006 Wonderland Open Champion & more)

Walleye Seminars
by Eric Olsen

Salmon Seminars
by Chip Cartwright

Tackle vendors
Minn Kota & Hummingbird, Fish Hedz, Red Dragon Tackle, KD Outdoors, Mikes Rx Baits, Wolverine Tackle, Fish Lander, Berts Custom Tackle, Vern's Tackle & sports repair

Other Vendors
Complete Battery Source, Worldwide Marine, GreatLakesBass.com

Last Chance for all the Boat Show Promotions for the year

blakstr1

As the flyer states, I will be there representing Savephace Sport Utility Masks (also known as and soon to be formerly known as Fish Hedz).  Looking forward to seeing EVERYBODY there!
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com