Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:01:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Mid state bass busters

Started by macbass, January 07, 2007, 12:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macbass

This club is based out of lake odessa mi. one of the oldest clubs in the state and i have been a member since 1979. Club is open to all that want to join and fish team tournaments. If you need membership forms and addresses you can go to www.bassbusters.org to get all that info. Our tournament schedule for the year is as follows since our web site hasnt been updated yet.. June 3rd HARDY POND  JUNE 17TH JORDAN LAKE  JULY 8TH MUSKEGON LAKE  JULY 22ND MECOSTA LAKE  AUGUST 5TH CADILLAC AND MITCHELL  AUGUST 19TH MARTINY FLOODING   AUGUST 26TH CHIPPEWA LAKE  SEPTEMBER17TH CRYSTAL LAKE AND THE FISH OFF IS SEPTEMBER 29TH AND 30 AT SANFORD AND WIXOM LAKE...ANY MOR INFO NEEDED YOU CAN PM ME OR CHECK THE WEB SITE;

(fixed a misspelling that looked bad)

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

BASS FISHERMAN

DENNIS I WAS WONDUREN IF YOUS WELL BE AT PORTLAND THIS WEEKIN FOR MID STATE BANQUETT??I MITE BE THAR FOR A FINE MEEL AN A FUE COLD ONES BEEIN BUDWISER!!

ALLSO WONDURIN IF PROCTOR SR. AND PROCTOR JR BE THAR?? ;D ;D ;D ALLSO WONDURIN IF COURSER SR. AND COURSER JR BE THAR?? ;D ;D ;D ALLSO WONDURIN IF STOUPER SR. AND STOUPER JR BE THAR?? ;D ;D ;D ALLSO WONDURIN IF EACKERT SR. AD EACKERT JR BE THAR?? ;D ;D

I NO MR. RICE NOT GOING BE THAR!!YOU MID STATE BOYS GOT HIM PI$$ED OFF!!TO BAD TOO AS I LIKE TO HEER HIM WINEING ALL THE TIME ;D ;D ;D MAYBE IFIN I GO TO THE BANQUET I WELL HAS A COLD ONE WITH YOU 8) 8) 8)

GET WITH YOUS LATUR ON FUR SURE ONE WAY OR THE OTHUR!!
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

BASS FISHERMAN

I BE THAR ON SATURDAY NITE ;) ;) ;)
YOU KEEPS AN OPEN EYE FUR ME ASWELL ;) ;) ;)

SEE YA, :-* :-* :-*
BASS FISHERMAN
an verrie proud of it

ronhuntfish

No offense BASS FISHERMAN, but I got about 2 sentences into your reply and got a brain cramp.  I just plain could not read the rest. 

Very difficult for me to read. ???

djkimmel

All caps is considering yelling on the Internet. Of course, if you are really excited about the Mid State banquet... then yell away! ;D

I used to be in the Mid State federation version of the club for a number of years and been around the block a couple times so I know some of the names you mention. I was wondering how the old club was doing.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

macbass

Well DJ the membership and partisipation was a little down this year . But I think a lot of clubs had that problem. To much travel for tournaments. Cadillac and mitchell is a jont for a small club to fish just one day. But all in all things arent bad just have to think which way we are going and a little reorganization can straighten that out.

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

BASS FISHERMAN

hi thar i turns off cap lock!!so sorry to has that turn on an all :-[ :-[ :-[
now i see the errer of my ways things well be better heer for all and the reedin well be evin better than ever!! ;D ;D ;D

i fishes the midstate sume butt not as much as befor!!  :-X :-X :-X i has decidud to fish others tounies aswell as the mid states :-X :-X :-X
midstates boys getts stuck going to same lake each yeer with no or verrie little change to tournie format ??? ??? ??? fishoff lake allways the same ??? ??? ??? juss get tired of same old lakes each year ;) ;) ;) with small club like midsate has many lakes can be fished but thay seem to allways returns to same old boby of water!!  tournie format could be decides at banquet when big number of members are thar but thay decide those things long befor that with only a few member presunt ??? ??? ???  ow well i still plan on fishin sume of they tourines but not as mannie as befor ;) ;) ;)

see yous all at the wagon wheel in portlands on saterday nite ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* rangers boat rule :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

macbass

well bass fisherman the way we see it is the majority of the guys that fish the club are at the fish off and thats when they voted on the lakes. and also the permits for the lakes had to be sent in by the first of the year so we can get the lakes we want when we want them. But to your defense we do need to have a meeting before the season starts to iron out a few things. So at the banquet we will probably decide when we are having a meeting. Plus the banquet is not really the place to do this. Because I am sure a few wifes dont want to sit and listen to all that. So there is a better place and time for that to be done.

djkimmel

Got to keep the spouses happy... meetings don't usually do that.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BASS FISHERMAN

i undurstands whut you are sayin ;) ;) ;) a meatin befor the seesun well be  welcomed

is they going to be a cutoff date fur joinin up this yeer?lets say sumeone wantin to joinup befor the tournie could do so??

i lookin fourward to seein you an yur boy young Dennis at banquett tomarow evenin!!good time fur sur!!maybe i well bring aftur dinnur mints fur everyone thar!!two fur you an yur boy ;) ;) ;)

yur boy gettin the Portlands club goin this yeer aswell!!thay havin a big turnout fur they tournies??Tom Lemgottie an Ralph Burrerman fishes the Portlands club!!maybe i see thems at mid sate outing ??? ??? ??? ???

you keep an open eye fur me Dennis !!OK ;D ;D ;D
an verrie proud of it

macbass

so bass fisherman what lakes do you want to see them fish

BASS FISHERMAN

well Dennis thats a tuff questiun to be askin!!maybe juss chassin $$$$ tournies thiss yeer an onilly a coople club ones!!wheen onily fishin a few club tournies then i go to the bess ones on the list!!$$$ are mure inportan to me thans presteege of club tournies

i see yous tomorow :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

macbass

well denny junior might be looking for a partner for a couple of mid states maybe you can hook up tomorrow night maube mecosta and chippewa

BASS FISHERMAN

well denny maybee we talk bout this at banquett!!yous keep an open eye fur me thar!!OK?

i am wondurin if yous well no WHO I AM :D :D :D

i not goin to tell yous eether!!yous well has to guess and i well be watchin to see ifin you no ;D ;D ;D

see ya thar

BASS FISHERMAN

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

BASS FISHERMAN

nice banquett thay has lass nite dennis!!i see you not figure it out yet :D :D :D i talks to yous lass nite but you not say annathing bout the puter to me!!  :D :D :D

i get with yous latur on ;D ;D ;D
an verrie proud of it

bigranger1

hi is mid state bass the biggest tournment in town or what want to join the biggest tournment in town please let me know p.s which body of water is the biggest and the best i like fishing 100 to 300 boat tournments is there any up here? $100 to $500 entre fee is fine i have fished a  couple over $800 but wife dont like it lol  i know the bfl comes over here but only gets 100 boats whats up with that just want to know where the big moneys at i am hoping to make friends with some of you just hope you dont get mad when this southern boy takes your money well take to you later if you cane help me with any info please email me at petalicks@yahoo.com p.s who are some of the big names around here just remerber RANGERS RULE

macbass

No bigranger we are not the biggest club around at one time we were close but a lot has changed on the tourny circuit around here and with nbaa and aba and the likes there is a tourny every night of the week on the west side that you can fish. and that makes weeend tournys kind of light for turn out sometimes. But there are a lot of clubs on the west side that run around 20 to 25 boats a tourny and you can fish them almost every weekend..

BASS FISHERMAN

Quote from: bigranger1 on January 28, 2007, 03:37:18 PM
hi is mid state bass the biggest tournment in town or what want to join the biggest tournment in town please let me know p.s which body of water is the biggest and the best i like fishing 100 to 300 boat tournments is there any up here? $100 to $500 entre fee is fine i have fished a  couple over $800 but wife dont like it lol  i know the bfl comes over here but only gets 100 boats whats up with that just want to know where the big moneys at i am hoping to make friends with some of you just hope you dont get mad when this southern boy takes your money well take to you later if you cane help me with any info please email me at petalicks@yahoo.com p.s who are some of the big names around here just remerber RANGERS RULE

email send out to yous with grate infourmatiun bout this fishin clubs ;D ;D ;D
i allso reed in you post above thats yous are wantin to be makin friends heer!!maybee friends shoold be made wheen not fishin but at bars an such ;) ;) ;)
bess friends can be had at such places and keep tournies for war like activity  ;) ;) ;) onilly lies can cume frum yankee dogs >:( >:( >:( i even been told thay hook senkos in the mid portiun of the worm ??? ??? ??? can yous beleeve such a thing ??? ??? ???

in cummin emails frum me RANGERS BRO  ;) ;) ;)
an verrie proud of it

fastgambler2100

hey guys i haven't talked to you since the boat show last year well i see your lakes I LOVE THE OPENER on hardy you guys should have some fun up there i might fish a couple this year depending on other stuff can i still sign up at the ramp or do i have to be a member before ??? well talk to you later scott

macbass

2100 you can sign up at the ramp. But you will see me at the boat show in G R and we will talk about it then. Sure you know who I am if not ask bass fisherman he does.. But I thought you wanted martiny on there also. That was one of yoru favorites