More proof we are lucky to live in the Great Lakes State!

Started by djkimmel, February 04, 2013, 11:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I always love to see the fishing shows fishing in Michigan, or any of the Great Lakes states! It usually means we'll see some great fishing! This past weekend Z did his solo show with a lesson on adjusting to weed treatment using the panfish pattern in Bluegill Beatdown! Beautiful show again! I've already watched it a bunch of times!

If you didn't catch it this time, it will come around 1 more time. Make sure you catch it the next time!

ZONA's Awesome Fishing Show with Michigan's Mark Zona
Outdoor Channel
Fridays 11am, 8:30pm EST
Saturday 9am
Sunday 8:30am

Make sure you Like ZONA's Awesome Fishing Show on Facebook too if you hang out there! If you don't hang out on Facebook, ZAFS is a good reason to give it a try!

This week, the ZTrain takes a fishing ride with an ole TV legend and one of the B.A.S.S. owners Jerry McKinnis for some more fishing adventure, always with a little adversity thrown in like a missing lake!?! ZAFS is the fishing show I don't miss.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Here's a preview of the Jerry McKinnis show - maybe Jerry's last ever he says?!?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LipRip

It was a good episode for sure! He said he was in southeast MI, although I didn't recognize the lake.

t-bone

A couple of the backgrounds reminded me of Wolverine but I'm not sure.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bassmandan

ive been on wolverine once and that was last year and thats the only thing i could come up with, but i found out who told zona about the lake but im not telling because i could see a lot of guys trying to twist his arm  ;D
"dont stop keep fishing"

djkimmel

People keep telling me it was Walled Lake?? Is that a pretty good lake? Never been there... ;D