Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:52:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Does anyone want to fish tomarrow?

Started by 225XS4Garza200PXL, December 29, 2006, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosshawg

well i would've thought you guys would have done kent, but let me guess - the infamous 'hot' pond on erie. you have all of us holding our breath for the details.

if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

djkimmel

I think the tournament angler genes are just tooo strong in these ones! Not too hard to guess though... and maybe a little mystery is fun this time of year...?

Now that winter looks like it may make a brief appearance and bass season is closed... all that's left is to come to Novi Saturday morning 1/13/07 to the TBF meeting at 9:30 AM to hear David Simmons, and then see the rest of the Ultimate Fishing Show!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Cheetam

I'll let the others ad lib...here's some pics of the Hot Pond excursion:

Jeff

Cheetam

More:

Jeff

Dan

Wow,
Great pics. I am jealous. Thanks for sharing
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Bassman24

Pic #3 is a little confusing. I am older and the eyes are starting to go, but I didn't know Tim McGraw was with you guys.  Man Jeff.  Send that one into a contest or something.

Nice fish btw.  Today and tomorrow look like another couple more nice days.  This is January right?

GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com

Cheetam

Quote from: Bassman24 on January 02, 2007, 12:00:35 PM
...I am older and the eyes are starting to go, but I didn't know Tim McGraw was with you guys.  Man Jeff.  Send that one into a contest or something...
Yep, that's a younger, fatter, poorer version... :D
Jeff

McCarter

seriously.  that place is sick.  i dont know if they eat like that all the time, but if they do i am considering moving into a tree  house along the shoreline.  Unbelievable!

McCarter himself :-\'

MIBassKid

Well I don't know about Tim Mcgraw, but maybe some race fans will agree with me that he looks exactly like Tony Stewart. Maybe it's just me?? Nice fish, I like the looks of that smallie  ;D
-Kid

dartag

Quote from: MIBassKid on January 02, 2007, 01:22:51 PM
Well I don't know about Tim Mcgraw, but maybe some race fans will agree with me that he looks exactly like Tony Stewart. Maybe it's just me?? Nice fish, I like the looks of that smallie  ;D
-Kid

geez Jeff i got to start chargin you more for fishin.   no wonder them girls on the bike path are always lookin at ya.  didn't know i was fishin with a celeb look alike.

ss

McCarter

Pic #3 is a little confusing. I am older and the eyes are starting to go, but I didn't know Tim McGraw was with you guys. 
GT

Good thing for Jeff that the picture didnt pick up all the grey in that beard.  Tim McGraw?  Maybe.  But im leaning more towards Willie Nelson.

;D

B-U-R-N

Skulley

Well I can honestly say that those largemouth are typical "Hot Pond" Bass.  Even the little ones are fat.  And yes they eat like that year round.  I have never known the water temperature to fall below 50 degrees in there.  That smallmouth is typical of the Hot Pond.  As a 20 year veteran of fishing that Hot Pond, the smallies are usually caught at the mouth or way in the back by the discharge in the current.  There aren't a lot but they are usually good ones.  Nice catchin fellas and I am glad the info I gave Skip got you all in there safely and home safely.  I wish I could have joined you.

BD                ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Cheetam

Quote from: McCarter on January 02, 2007, 04:30:45 PM
Pic #3 is a little confusing. I am older and the eyes are starting to go, but I didn't know Tim McGraw was with you guys. 
GT

Good thing for Jeff that the picture didnt pick up all the grey in that beard.  Tim McGraw?  Maybe.  But im leaning more towards Willie Nelson.

;D

B-U-R-N

Dude!  I got it...you and me, team partners!  We'll be Team Willie.  I'll play Willie Nelson, and you can play Free Willie  ;)
Jeff