Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:20:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Monroe Fishing Show

Started by Got Fish??, January 13, 2013, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish??

The Monroe Fishing Show this year is at the Monroe fairgrounds the 2nd weekend of February. Stop in and see all the venders, most are local  companies and put out a lot of products you will not find anywhere else. Like MadVikingTackleCo. Custom tackle for the great lakes region. I will be at Steve's booth on Saturday.

fiker

I've never been to this show before.  I fish for primarily bass.  Is there a lot for us bass fishermen there?

How large a show is this?

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Got Fish??

Last time I was there. The show covered all the fish that live in The Lake Erie Basin. Bass,walleye,perch,pike, salmon,muskey and catfish. Both Summer and ice fishing.

Skulley

It's close enough to check out. I may go if my son is not playing soccer. You just may find something you won't at other shows when you go to one like this.

BD.                              ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Got Fish??

I have just been informed that there will be s  few tackle company's from Ohio as well.. I bought some sweet spinner baits from the Dayton Tackle company a few years ago Whitch I have never seen anywhere else.. I do not know if thay are still in business..

Got Fish??

What a great day for a drive, and shake off the cabin fever blues. I drove down to the Monroe expo center .To attend the fishing show there. Was a nice show bought some cool stuff, had some breakfast on the way down. Had a chance to talk to fishermen from Ohio,.Who fish Lake Erie, for bass, perch and walleye. Also got to get my midwinter fishing fix. Cost 5$ and parking is free. Some new some used tackle. Was a couple seminars on smallmouth and walleyes. A few boats. A lot of hand made and  hand painted tackle and baits you will not find at your local  outfitter. Cool stuff!