Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Big Meeting at the Novi Show - featuring FLW Outdoors' David Simmons

Started by djkimmel, December 24, 2006, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Please attend the next TBF of Michigan meeting at the Novi Ultimate Fishing Show on Saturday January 13, 2007 at 9:30 AM - at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi Michigan.

Find out what the benefits and opportunities to joining TBF of Michigan are, and hear the GREAT level of support we already have from our partners - featuring FLW/TBF Programs Manager David Simmons. David grew up in Michigan in the Lansing area. He's formerly the promotions rep for Yamaha Motors where he earned Bassfan.com's 1st - 6th Man Award. David is now responsible for coordinating the FLW Outdoors contractual partnership with TBF, Inc.

The meeting will go from 9:30 AM until 10:30 AM - exact details on getting in (show opens at 10 AM) and meeting room will be reported as soon as possible.

Come get all your questions answered. Find out why you need to belong to TBF of Michigan for the benefits, tournament advancement possibilities, youth, conservation and so you can be counted when issues and opportunities come up that affect all bass anglers!

Please tell your fellow bass anglers and club members. I personally want to promise you that I will represent members of TBF of Michigan in the critical and important issues to the best of my ability, and in all the new opportunities that our improved relationship with the MDNR and others bring. But I need you too! I need you to join up and be a part of the solution. This meeting is just the start... and you can enjoy the great show, exhibitors and seminars afterwards.

The Bass Federation of Michigan will have a booth in the fishing area and/or possibly also a table at the new Ranger Boats simulator near the west wall too. Even if you don't make the meeting, stop by and say hi. But please try to make the meeting and tell all your friends ? I want you to hear the full report on just how great TBF really is!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Here's a link to the Detroit (Novi) Ultimate Fishing Show Bass Fishing Press Release: http://www.greatlakesbass.com/fishing/nr07novishow.html

That includes a link to listen to a short radio spot if you want to; Lists all the seminars times and locations; some of the great bass-related activities and companies that will be at the show AND importantly - lists more details on the TBF of Michigan meeting:

"Well, Saturday?s not such a bad choice either. There?s a special TBF Bass Federation meeting from 9:30am to 10:30am. If you are a member, or looking to become a member of TBF, this meeting is a must catch. FLW/TBF Programs Manager David Simmons, is flying in to kick off the 2007 season with a presentation to members. Check in at the exhibitor table at the back, north west corner of the building where a TBF representative will give you a complimentary pass."

Attend the Saturday morning TBF meeting and get a complimentary pass into the show. Because we are starting a half hour before the show opens, you MUST go back to the exhibitors entrance from the outside back NW corner of the building and report to the exhibitors table to get your pass and get into the meeting. That is the only place you can go until after the show opens at 10 AM. Hopefully, you'll stay for the whole meeting. See you there!

It looks like a great show!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Hooksetter

I will be at the meeting Dan, any chance you could bring my TBF hat and T-shirt [or was it just a T-shirt?] with you?

See you there.

Willie
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

djkimmel

I'll have the t-shirts AND hats for last year's The Bass Boy's members with me at the Novi show.

Don't know if we get one yet this year, but I have them for last year. Just pester me or I'll forget to give them out.

Pkleppert

Dan,

I will also be addressing the group to explain how Ranger Boats will be supporting the TBF of Michigan.

This is an extremely important meeting and should not be missed.  Its an open invitation to all bass club Presidents and members in Michigan.  The TBF is the future and after the meeting, they will understand why.

Pat Kleppert
Ranger Boats

cameraguy

djkimmel

cameraguy - re-introduce yourself... I'm not sure if I remember what you look like!!! ;D

cameraguy

I'll be the tired-looking fat guy with glasses.  see ya there.

djkimmel

I was talking to you for a minute this morning... and then I realized... I was looking in the mirror... ;D