Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:37:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Winter Swap Meet Time

Started by bob o, December 08, 2012, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

huston

I hate I missed it, hope I don't miss the next.GRRRRRRRRR

LAPORTE

Quote from: bob o on February 09, 2013, 11:21:56 AM
Quote from: Mojo on February 09, 2013, 11:02:54 AM
Andddddddd back to the swap meet - for a moment.  Bringing a large full set of gander rain gear as trade bait for something cool. 

Oh. Kustom Kicker gave me a bunch of baits to give away as prizes sooooooo: 

We'll have prize packs for:

* Trader Joe - person who does most exchanges
* High Roller - highest value exchange - both persons
* First trade - both persons
* Ratatouii- best dish
* Brewmaster- best beer

I look forward to seeing everyone there !

Mike Schoes - Das Mojo

sa weet, i was thinking about starting a donation box for the frogs only thing too

winners ?
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

bob o

Quote from: Team houston on January 11, 2013, 10:08:42 AM
Just found out NBC is showing Major League Fishing this day from 1-2. We will have to tune in and check it out. Perfect timing,cool.

i looked for but i never did find it, is there more than one NBC these days?

bigjc

Quote from: LAPORTE on December 09, 2012, 09:26:16 AM
Sounds good Bob ... Im in either date ....

So what happened to ya?

Mojo

Winners of Kustom Kicker prizes:

* Trader Joe - person who does most exchanges - Phil B
* First trade - both persons - Rick:
* Ratatouii- best dish - Bob's Chili !
* Brewmaster- best beer - we forgot to announce to dig into other peoples beer. So Bob got items donated to him for hosting and a donation for the Frog only event later in 2013.

Rick and a few others tore up the slot car track, Bob and I performed CPR on a few rods. Bob, thanks for hosting, look to see you in the spring. Elizebeth Lake owes you one.

Mike Schoes - Das Mojo
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Big dreams

Quote from: bob o on February 10, 2013, 08:09:09 AM
Quote from: Big dreams on February 09, 2013, 08:35:12 PM
Bob,
I think I forgot my jacket at your place.  It is a blue carhart.  Please let me know if it is still there.  Thank you sir

yep it's here right where you left it, on the coat rack. stop by anytime your in the area. i'll trade ya for a spinnerbait hahahaha

By chance could I get you to ship it to me?  I will cover all expenses.  I just don't know when I will be back down that way.

t-bone

I'm sorry I missed it this year... didn't have much to swap but I still would have enjoyed hanging out.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bob o

Quote from: Big dreams on February 10, 2013, 03:04:44 PM
Bob,
I think I forgot my jacket at your place.  It is a blue carhart.  Please let me know if it is still there.  Thank you sir

yep it's here right where you left it, on the coat rack. stop by anytime your in the area. i'll trade ya for a spinnerbait hahahaha

By chance could I get you to ship it to me?  I will cover all expenses.  I just don't know when I will be back down that way.

sure, send me your address

YpsiBass

Was good to see everyone again, old and new faces alike.  Some of the best times I've had the last couple of years have been with you guys. 

Big dreams

Quote from: bob o on February 10, 2013, 08:25:01 PM
Quote from: Big dreams on February 10, 2013, 03:04:44 PM
Bob,

Bob, can you PM me your email address or phone number? 

sure, send me your address

Team houston

Thanks again Bob, even better than last year. I ended up with a lot more stuff than I thought I had. Thanks to Mike? for just giving me some plastics he did not want to bring home. He also sold me a custom spinnerbait he makes and I know did not want to sell but did anyway. Can't wait till next year. See everyone at the Madwags memorial in May. Almost forgot thanks to Mikes RX baits for showing up with a ton of Megabass to show people who were interested.

Mojo

Quote from: YpsiBass on February 11, 2013, 12:10:18 AM
Was good to see everyone again, old and new faces alike.  Some of the best times I've had the last couple of years have been with you guys. 

Come to think of it, pertaining to the GLB and DK Open gang, Rick couldn't have said it better.

detroit1

Thanks again to Bob & mrs. O for hosting( again.) I too had a blast just listening to the bass talk. No better way to break - up the winter blues. My only disappointment was that nobody knew the crankbait i brought. Mojo's (and now our) friend Frank took a picture of it, but i didn't hear anything before i left. I wish i could've stayed longer....
WAVE THERAPY

Big dreams

I have been looking for it on the net but no luck yet.  If you post a pict on here, someone might have an idea.

detroit1

I would if i could. I'm technically challenged....i still use triangulation!
WAVE THERAPY

Frank

my friend doesn't know what it is.

detroit1

WAVE THERAPY

Mojo

Quote from: detroit1 on February 11, 2013, 04:24:37 PM
........ Mojo's (and now our) friend Frank took a picture of it, but i didn't hear anything before i left.....

Kind words everywhere, cause Frank is one of my closest brose, 

but we should note we met here on GLB, just happen to live a mile away from each other.... total enablers.

YpsiBass

Big dreams

That is cool I was actually able to see one of these.  Nice